@#*( so awesome

exactly.

Actually most successful martial artists begin at 4-5 years old. I only did martial arts since i was 12… I WISH I could have started younger…

Most of the ‘genius kids’ that do something really really well tend to have started that activity at 2-5 years of age.

It’s cultural upbringing that sets predefined age limits as to what is the ‘right time’ for certain things.

I know this is hard to swallow for some on here unless they’ve read history but in the past, people married, had children 10+ people matured physically and mentally better than alot of people in ‘modern society’.

People used to be scholars, soldiers, engineers, generals, kings, leaders, in their teens!

It is culture that defines what is ‘childhood’, when to marry, when to have children, when you are considered ‘an adult’, etc… Plus its good for business in a capitalist environment to have dumb sheeple that are too busy with paying for entertainment well into their 20s as opposed to social practical development. Companies are very happy to have ‘childhood’ activities that make them lots and lots of money. This is not to say we can’t have fun, but just think about what I’m saying.

That’s why most guys end up living with their parents or unmarried on their own well into their 30s now a days. That’s why most kids are immature and dumbasses knowing nothing about anything well into their 20s being too busy playing video games and wasting time.

There’s nothing wrong with upbringing children from a very young age in both intellectual and physical activities. In fact that 2-5 years of age period is the most important where the children will learn the quickest both due to their brain’s softness, rapidness and constant development and formation.

Just sayin…

I learned the 5 languages I know before turning 12… studying languages now, I don’t have time but at the same time it doesn’t feel as easy as before.