This Kid will own you all! GFG

[y]e903arQATAU[/y]

LIKE WTF!!! HE’ll kick my ass anyday!

thats fucked.

-somehow I don’t think thats really… right? 4 year olds are supposed to focus on playing with sticks in the backyard or bugging little siblings. Not strength training.

kid looks abused. So much for growing up a normal kid

hes fed steroids

i read a documentary about this kid. apparently he hasnt sed any sort of steroids and enjoys working out and doing what he has been doing to gain muscle.

But personally i think its discusting that a parent would have or let their child do this. Because think about it… he is going to grow up and his bones aren’t going to be able to keep-up with the rapid growth of his muscles and he is going to either A. Die young or B. have some form of bone growths or disablilties.

Not cool. imo

loool

i did a little bit of working out when i was like 7-10 but nothing like that haha thats crazy
and even then my dad would get mad at me if he caught me lol

yeah I heard working out at a young age stunts your growth. Its pretty wild. The kid looks happy to please his dad but damn how is he going to be 10 years from now or even going into school and ish =S

What the kid is doing is ok hes only doing strenth training. If he was trying to build muscle by lifting heavy weight his bones wouldnt be able to withstand the pressure. I read up on the kid a while ago. Hes only doing light weights and mostly exercises that include lifting himself and not free weights.

if he stays on this path until hes 16-18 years of age he shouldnt see any problems. If he decides to change his work before then to gain more muscle and growth hes looking at serious problems for his future.

I dont know whats so weird about that I just finished the EXACT same work out.

Putting all joking aside I think if the kid stays to lifting his body weight he should be fine. But kids should not be concentrating on that. I know at that age I was trying to look up girls skirts and “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” shit.

kids got more power then me.

thats is just wrong in soooo many ways!!!

old

Awwwww that’s so cute, he’s like a mini SR20DET…

Tiz true about only lifting his own weight, but you never know if the parent will start making him lift free weights. This kid isn’t the only one though. I remember a few years back there was a kid like this one the Howard Stern Show. Anyone recall this as well? They made him do a young tarzan movie or some ish like that.

loll !!

ill fuck that kid up !!!

This is old and yes its because of his age. How many of you could put your leg behind your neck when you were kids? Things change this kid will take steroid, have a small penis and never be happy ever again, thanks mom & dad!