So I bought a GTR.....

the same day i got my Silvia i was adjusted… i sometimes think about me giving up my S14 for it, but the ladies are so easy to talk to at the bus stop makes it all worth it

straight trade? s14 with sr20

I didn’t think RHD was that bad. I drove around in my buddy’s RHD Rx-7. The only thing is the left turns… you just have to be patient.

What kept screwing with me was the switch on the light and wiper arm. It seems silly but I kept turning on the wipers the first 10 or 15 turns.

I’d give it another few months and see where you’re at, cause I think it’s one of those things you just adjust to.

It only took me 1 week to get used to your sister.

^^^^ bwahahahahahahaahahah

HAHAHA

fucking right!

Details man, details. pics too!!!

I got used the signals and such in hk and oz while i was driving there.

I think my problem is that I really really love S14’s, especially my last one.

I’m always in the left lane. hahahahah.

Details man, details! I’m interested. Catching me in this mood is good. My car is going into the shop on Monday for new turbos.

Trade my GTS-T for it! No thanks but ya I miss my S14, the glossy red paint. My gf and mom say they will chip in to paint my car that same red.

There’s not that many red cars that I like in red, but a red S14 with some good fitting black wheels and lip just does it for me.

none of that lol. no black wheels, no good fit. Just lowered red on black leather. Car was minty fresh mainly because I found it through local classifieds not SON.

what about a kouki with an rb26?

that way you get the best of both worlds

lol, so true man. so true.

Believe it or not, I don’t really want that motor…i’m a simple guy that needs a reliable toy as a daily driver. I already have a project on the go, don’t really need two! No down time is key. Sr’s are practically domesticated. down time is so minimal on those motors.

Finally someone who agree’s with me on the RB26. Everyone looks at me funny when I tell them I don’t want a GTR or RB26 because I DD my car.

lol your such an asshole
…but you good in my books Mark!!

oh and Peter… WHOMP WHOMP!!

+1 BUN the GTR and the RB26, nothing but issues from what i seen!!

What did i doooooooooooooooooooooo??? GIMME BACK MY S14 FUCKANISSAN