so my friend and his 240 got pulled over..

now ur just like the press, typical. U take a chunk of a sentence and make it a complete sentence. I said “I feel sorry for her and i don’t”. Yes i feel sorry for her cause of the stuff she had to go through, and i don’t feel sorry for her at the same time because she wasn’t strong enough to run away. And if u read the the wiki you will find out that Bernardo did in fact brutely beat on her, and on two separate occasions two different psychiatrists said that “she had the mind of someone who just came out of a concentration camp”. She went through something she should never have been involved in and she should have been stronger. Unfortunately she was not. She’s now in jail which is right.

U compare her to that of a suicide bomber. I hate suicide bombers and i hate the fact of how many innocent people die because of them. But its not their fault yet again. They are grown up in a culture and religion that teaches them this is the right thing. So in fact in their mindset being a suicide bomber is the right thing. Its his fault and its not, its the culture he grew up in. Yet another broad statement with little meaning. Something else you should have thought about before you posted.