Soooo true.

Quoted from some guy on Nico:

Also, owning and driving around a lowered Japanese car can be a pain in the a**, especially in California.
I’m always looking around for cops and crap but it’s the price you pay.
I get pulled over doing nothing wrong, driving at or below the speed limit and get asked all sorts of questions like, have you been arrested, do you have any weapons of drugs, is everything legal under the hood?
I’m sure they don’t ask these questions to most people they pull over.

I could buy a new Camaro or something and could probably have the hood removed with a huge supercharger blocking half of the windshield and zoomies poking out behind the front tires and do a huge smoking burnout across the intersection right in front of them while they are hanging out at their favorite donut shop and they wouldn’t do a damn thing.
If i was to get pulled over, the only questions i would probably get asked is, how much power does it put down, what does it do in the quarter and stuff like that.
But hey, what can you do?

That’s because the Hells Angels set it straight with the government/cops. Don’t touch the bikes and the muscle cars.

Lol, awesome.

time to find me a grand national… lol

It is tooooo true.

I never EVER got/get bugged in my s10 or my s15. NEVER. Even when I do stupid, insanely stupid shit on the roads and cops see it.

Get in my s13…can’t even drink a damn coffee w/o getting arrested!

You guys are messed. I slid threw an intersection revving at like 6000 rpm, because I didn’t see the cop… it was dark, raining and he didn’t even look, I was waiting for him to siren and pull me over…lol

i second that polar. my friends laugh at me. when i look out side and im like shit guys its drifting rain. and im gone right for like 2 hours lol. i slid through a huge corner here in barrie and i was drifting beside an unmarked through a corner. i dont think he saw me cause i was almost beside him. but when i got past him and seen the hieroglyphics my heart like almost jumped throw my chest lol. i though i was a goner… but no. i went home after that…

I agree with ^^^

I am keeping it pretty legit, but I drive like a dick on occasion and I should have lost my licence by now, but I’ve been pulled over once in the past 5 years. Knock on wood haha

I agree with OP. It is very hard driving a modified jap car. I honeslty dont’ drive it much on streets anymore. Just the occasional cruise or something. Most of the km’s on my car are to and from track.

Everytime i do go out, i have to be super alert. And i don’t do anything stupid on streets. Sucks. But what you gonna do, buy a civic?

I just cruise and enjoy beating poonz, beating on the car just breaks things and will cost you an arm and leg one day…if your lucky to drive again.

Keep your arm and legs and risk breaking a pelvis or something beating on the poonz.