Massive S chassis pull over lastnight?

I’m coming from work at around 11:30 pm last night; as I turn onto the 403 from the QEW two S13 chassis cars fly past me having come from Ford Drive… I say interesting, maybe there was a meet. I pull onto Dundas and 403- right by the TIMs for the West End meet it- and I can see a spread of cruisers with lights on across all lanes… S cars on the side.

So I say I jsut want to go home, pull onto Ridgeway to go around that ad there is another cruiser with an S13 pulled over.

Seemed to be some type of blitz. In the immortal words of FnF
" that shit was orchestrated" hahah hope no members were involved.

Zac

LMAO that s13 pulled over on ridgeway was me! hahahahahaha

should not street race or you will end up like these guys

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/ap/e27d6fb4-91d5-4215-bcd5-e87bb451c41c.hlarge.jpg

ya man it was a blitz, i was on my way home from Ancaster, and i got a call not to show up to 403/Dundas!! Whomp whomp to all that got pulled, but thats what happens when you draw attention to the 240’s all that rap, and heavy metal music, and let to not forget street drifting… JELLO!!

I guess you could call those Sport Compact Cars.

zingg!

lmao holy shit

sucks about the blitz…

bar > meet

mark that’s funny and yaa that definitely sucks

I wasn’t speeding but I got raped by MTO and got my car towed :(. Now I have to bus to work lol.

Ramesh wha’d they nab you for?

???

That suks dude! What happenedÉ PM if you want.

PS: Don`t you wish you sold it to me nowÉÉÉ hahahha. jks.

They gave me a list of crap:

• battery insecure
  • drivers side high beam bulb out
  • rear tires bald
  • clip holding brake line to coilover was missing
  • drivers side tie rod boot was ripped
  • no catalytic converter

I’ve been pulled over every day this week basically, and about 3 times last week and another 3 times the week before. Only until Thursday night did I have an officer “attempt” to do a roadside inspection and than gave up after saying, “I’ve been hit here before so I’ll let you go this time”

Everything’s basically fine on my 180, but it’s getting ridiculous as to how many times I’ve been pulled over in the last 2 months. I’ve been doing NOTHING wrong and my speed has been maximum 10-15 km/h over. As of the beginning of this week I’m writing down each incident including the time, reason, and officer badge number (if possible). I’m curious to see if there’s anything I can attest for once all this is said and done.

LOL, damn, I guess I guess its good that I didint get the car running yet.

A bunch of dudes I was coming back from Cayuga with got pulled over as well… Shit was so orchestrated.

Damn that sucks. Kinda lucky that my car isn’t running now. Will put on a cat asap.

This is such bs… I’m really fuckin tired of cops acting like they’re fuckin mechanical inspectors… Way too much power. We get that shit from the RCMP in BC as well. After all the bs with the Dziekanski incident and the other officer that was drunk and hit another officer off duty while driving. People have been fed up with all the RCMP bs here. They’ve hired a videographer to document the every day lives of officers on the job here in Vancouver (a la Cops) to reinforce public trust. Yeah… like all the compromising shit won’t get edited out. Traffic police are a fuckin joke nowadays.

Hello police state!

Ditto… gotta go magnaflow now :lol: that rhymes, or a gutted cat.

thats gay ramesh, I hope you can beat the tickets.

i say 20 of us do a collective giant burnout infront of the peel station at erin mills and dundas, then we’ll go street drifting.