Anyone else getting pulled over lately???

Since that DVP accident, ive gottin pulled over 3 times for nothing, today i got a ticket for doin 60km in a 50km in whitby and was detained for a half hour over nothing, i know there tryin to put a message out but all times i wasnt fuckin around or drivin like a dick, its becoming annoying, any body else havin this problem?

keep the bashing down about the accident, its shitty that people died so lets not bash’em, have some respect
peace

Nope, not at all.

Yesterday there were a couple of kids in handcuffs near a McDonalds. After eating, my friend suggested we drive by them and the cops blaring “Smooth Criminal”.

It was awesome.

Ye last month, they were just looking for my s14 i thought. I got stopped frequently, was annoying. Do you have this, that? is this car this, that? Then i got a ticket, and the cop says he’s sure he has things under my badge number. Scarborough area nothing, not one pull over or anything.

in whitby its jsut ruthless, 3 times in a week now i got to go and fight the most bullshit ticket, im hopin the crown doesnt even want to waste there time with a 10 over and jsut throw it out

A 10 over ticket, wow.

cop must have been bored as hell, and you were prolly the 1st interesting fish of the day.

wow that is messed… durham cops are usually so good too

man, ive been seeing SOOO many cops in whitby lately… im scared when my car goes back on the road…
btw fight that shit… 10over my ass ticket.

Holy fuck… I’m staying in Ajax… Fuck Whitby lmao…

I’ve been getting pulled over like crazy for the past 2 months. I’m now use to it…

I’m also doing nothing wrong and have stupid useless tickets to fight…

stop driving like idiots and you won’t get pulled over.

This is the dumbes shit you could ever say!!!

im missing a fender liner, 3rd brake light, my exhaust is deep and as of tonite ive got banging chunes. had a cop behind me at the lights and still nothing. Heck my car is half red half-black and still havent been pulled over. Mind you i drive like a grandmother most of the time.

Exactly. You don’t drive like an idiot and therefore don’t get pulled over.
What a concept!

Not really.

So you are saying if you drive normal you will not get pull over!!!PLEASE, When I had my MX6gt a few years back I wasleaving the movie with my mom I came to a stop at the light by Morningside and sheppard there was a cop in the middle lane I was on his right side, the light turn green he did not drive off I turn to my mom and say I am going to get pull over, She was like you did nothing wrong, she was more mad than me. Cop gave me a ticket for my muffler.

Yes if you drive like an idiot you will get pull over, but half the time they car profile.

Every post you make just reinforces your stupidity.

on my buddies bmw forum someone just posted about getting pulled over in the GTA and getting a ticket for having silicone coolant hoses…

haha wat

what was the official charge

link?

saw a nice red s13 over the weekend pulled over by OPP in 403 hamilton area… drove by and they had his trunk open and driver was standing to the side… hope he didn’t get nailed to hard

^you sir are ignorant.

I have been pulled up as many times for NOTHING as I have for actual offences…

shit like; “oops, I punched in the wrong license plate #, it came back stolen” - 3 times

“your car matches the description of a suspicious vehicle” - 4 times - (1 legit as security guard)

“your license plate is held on with plastic tie straps, I wanted to make sure it wasn’t stolen” - 2 times