RANT re: Cops

If there is one more thread bitching about cops doing their jobs, I am going to go on a kitten slaughtering rampage! Guess what kids?! Cops are paid to enforce the law! If they didn’t they would be remiss in their position and their duty to the public!

Speeding?! Tint?! Loud exhaust?! It’s all illegal! If you get pulled over for it shut the fuck up! If you don’t agree with the law, bitch about the law not the cops who enforce it! In fact, don’t bitch about it! Take action to change a law that you feel is unjust, or just shut the fuck up!

If you’re out in a kid’s car late at night, the odds are pretty good that you were partying so don’t be surprised when you get pulled over just to make sure you aren’t drunk!

You’re not ENTITLED to speed just because everyone else is! You’re not ENTITLED to put a $3000 dollar stereo in your car and tint your windows to protect it! You’re not ENTITLED to mod your car at all so shut the fuck up when it gets you extra attention!

Cops aren’t perfect, and there are occassionally crooked ones, but most of them are good guys serving the public. So shut the fuck up you unappreciative bastards!

Have a nice day! :wave:

:word:
I agree totally.

Wow, I was getting ready to come in here and call you a retard for complaining about cops doing their job. You just killed my buzz. :frowning:

For the record though, you’re spot on.

:slight_smile:

Agreed

whats the phrase?

oh yea… gotta pay 2 play

:tup:

Word… I passed the Chesterfield, VA exam and they gave me a call, but I want to graduate before I go to camp.

Finally a smart cop post!!

amen

hmmmmm, while i agree, and therefore everytime i get pulled over i give the utmost respect to cops, i have to disagree as well.

some laws can be downright retarded, and therefore to be pulled over, and have one of these downright retarded laws enforced sometimes feels like someone has it out for you.

for example, i think it was in N dakota…no oral sex was allowed. now, while other people are out getting murdered, or someone is robing someone else…wouldnt you be pissed if you were enjoying a blowjob and got fined for it? BUT DUDE YOU WERE BREAKING THE LAW. meh, doesnt fly with me.

loud exhaust is something you mentioned. mine is stoopid loud. i love it. someone on here has a f-bod that shakes my teeth when it revs. fucking love it. if they, or i, or anyone else got a ticket for it, i would sympathize. as long as they werent a dick to the cop, did lie to them, or treat them like they werent out helping the community, then getting that ticket is bullshit IMO.

why? cuz it is a tiny hypocritical. harleys RARELY get tickets for loud exhausts. i know there is a place for this law, and yes it sucks to have really lud cars drive by your house/car full of kids/outdoor resteraunt while you are enjoying a romatic meal that hopefully leads to oral sex (not in N dakota)…but lighten up, there are lotsa things people do with their cars that endanger lives that dnt have shit to do with how loud an exhaust is.

its all about perspective

This reminds me of the $230 money order i just mailed to the town of Brant for a 69 in a 55. stupid cops

hahahha. plus 1.

even though… i wasn’t 100% that bikerfry will talk about such thing…

Great point, I am glad you decided to actually post this rather than saying, “fuck it”… :rofl:

If there is a noise problem, it should not matter what kind of car it is, rules are rules. Either make a blanket decible level for all vehicles or don’t enforce it.

I like this thread :tup:

So bitch about the people who made it a law and not the people who enforce it. Just because its stupid doesnt mean they can just ignore it.

My boss actually had a good comment yesterday when another guy was bitching about a work policy that comes from higher up. You can disagree but you cant disobey. The cops might think its a stupid law but they still have to do their job and enforce it.

You bring up an interesting point. How does a cop toe the line between exercising judgement and blindly enforcing every law? Who knows. I don’t anyways. Somebody’s always going to be left pissed off. What’s worse? A selective lack of enforcement or blindly enforcing every law? I guess it depends on whether you’re the guy who got a warning or the guy who got a ticket.

I’m certainly not claiming that police enforcement is perfect and never in the wrong. Take the BPD’s abuse of power back when they were getting a pay cut or whatever happened for example.

I’m just sick of all the “I was high and speeding in a car with tinted windows and exhaust and the cop ticketed me for DUI, speeding, tint, and exhaust. WHAT A DICK!” entitlement mentality that’s been floating around here lately.

Oh, and yeah there is no justification for interrupting a blowjob. I don’t care what the law books say.

Anyone hear about that state troopers wife who got beat up by BPD at the patties day parade? Sounded like a serious abuse of power, some cop beat the snot out of this guys wife and left her unconcious in a alley. Apparently she was not drinking or doing anything wrong, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was on shread and regan tues and wed telling her story.

What you fail to realize is WE pay cops to SERVE us.
I’d like to see you flag down a cop because you need help moving a matress in your house and see what he says…agian they are here to SERVE us.
Granted there are good cops out there…But when I see a cop sitting in the median of a highway doing radar…it pisses me off because he should be out patroling bad parts of town that cause more problems…like drug dealer and gangs ect.
Yes speeding is agianst the law but… doing 15 over on the thruway is not going to kill someone.
Maybe you don’t realize it because you don’t pay taxes all at once…but when my taxes are due and I have to pay in thousands to the state…I get pissed because I know some of that is going to those lazy bastereds who sit in the cruisers and moniter speed all while stuffing their fat face with another donut.
Yes I have respect for those cops out there who actually do work and keep criminals off the street. But the number of bad cops highly outweights the good cops.

:bloated: :2fingers:

They aren’t your fucking slaves. They’re hired and paid by tax money to enforce the law, not to wipe your ass and give you a hug on your way to work.