ugh.. cops....

well this isnt going to go as what you may think… but im so tired of seeing threads about how everyones the victim and they dont understand what happend and why they got tickets and blah blah blah

i was supposed to be in denver this past weekend… i got a rather late start… got on the road around 5ish and was trying to race to make up some time…

well getting about an 2 hours into the drive i realized i had missed my exit by 30 miles(dont ask) so i swing around to back track and i get nailed for 16 over… i tried pleading with the cop but to no avail… i got a nice hefty ticket

so now running REALLY late, and being night, i wasnt going AS fast as the last time, but texas state laws have a day and night speed limit… well i got hit for a 76 in a 65 (70 being the daytime speed and 65 for night) again with much pleading, i got handed another ticket… both tickets totalling over 375.00

after that, i realized that this was not a good idea since i havent even made it half way out of texas yet, so i flipped around and headed home…

so with that said… .im going to go to court and try to get the fine down, but im going to pay because I FUCKED UP… I SPED, I BROKE THE LAW AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY STUPIDITY…

end of story

Okay, and…

Not trying to be a dick, but…I’m missing the point.

He’s a douchebag… there is no point

have fun playing dragon wars with your new internet friend fag

i think his point is that he knows he is responsible for breaking the law and is not whining about how it is bullshit and the cops were ass holes and he should have been given a break.

its funny, everyone is sooooo used to some kind of drama when a thread like this is posted, its almost like a deer in the headlights look cause you dont understand that someones not bitching

edit: after re reading that… i understand the given a break part, and what you meant

i knew people would read that wrong. i know you don’t think you should have been given a break. that was supposed to be read as one thing you were not whining about.

you were NOT saying:
1: this is bull shit
2: cops are ass holes
3: i should have gotten a break

shit, i wont discuss my recent involvment with the cops for the sake of my ego. lol but yeah i know how you feel man, the cops dont want to hear your excuses, they jsut want your money so they can get paid.

thats the only way they know you will learn is to start dipping into your wallet. The 2 biggest things in the world a man can have is money and a fast car and they like to control both of them.

pretty much… believe me… it was getting deep out there too, but they didnt wanna hear it… in the end i just had to say fuck it and press on…

after getting the second that topped 375, the cop told me not to let this one ruin my trip… i wanted to open hand slap him across the man pleaser… but i just smiled and got into my car… no sense to get tasered after all that

I thought people in the military didnt get tickets :frowning:

sorry about your bad luck :frowning:

we normally dont… ive got out of a couple with my ID… fri night was not one of them…

It made me lol.

:tup: to someone manning up to the law.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHY DON’T YOU CRY AND HOPE FOR SYMPATHY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS FUCKING COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER ASS LICKER DICK HEAD YOU FUCKING SUCK YOUR PARENTS BUY YOU EVERYTHING GO FUCKING CRY BECAUSE YOU GOT FUCKED BY THE LAW STOP POSTING EVERY INCIDENT YOU HAD YOU MUTHA FUCKER SERIOUSLY GROW SOME BALLS AND TAKE IT LIKE A GAY MAN…IN THE ASS…LIKE YOU DESERVE IT OMG FUCK LOOK AT ME!!!

p.s I get this shit everytime I make a thread.

Which is why I posted what I said.
Pisses me off. Even when I said I deserved it in the other thread people still tore me a new one.
fggts.

Hey, if you want to hear bullshit listen to this, I would make another thread but here ya go.

I got pulled over for a RANDOM STOP when I first bought my bike. BY A TROOPER, eh.

My two tickets were:

Failure to produce ID

Uninspected motor vehicle.

Yeah, I didn’t have my wallet on me, oh well. (in the constitution, a citizen does not have to have ID on him at all FUCKING times)

and my uninspected motorcycle, well, I show the trooper by 10 day temp inspection sticker, she doesn’t care, still rights me for it.

I go to court today,
Show the DA my license and my temp inspection sticker with the date on it.

I STILL GOT 2 PARKING TICKETS AT $50 EACH. tell me that is not fucked up.
$100 even though I was following the law.
Granted I didn’t have ID on me, I was going to the fcking gym.

Someone said it best. All they want is your cash. they couldnt care less.

Texas is such a toilet, move.

god, you’re an idiot. of course it’s not in the constitution, what a fucking retarded thing to say.

you do, however, need to HAVE YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE ON YOU WHEN YOU DRIVE!!!

Um, yes it is, not worded that way, but… an American Citizen DOES NOT have to produce Identification at all times.
If I had the time i’d look it up

Dude.