got pulled over

this sucks, south park cop said i was speeding and tailgaiting a dodge truck … but heres what really happened.
i was driving up a road heading to finleyville from south park to go to my aunts, well some idiot in a dodge dakota pulled out in front of me and i went to slow down then he slammed on his brakes, i kept slowing down and he kept brake checkin me. im was gettin pissed as hell, so i pulled beside him when he was to turn and fliped the fuck out on him and scared him shitless, well the was a cop that came up and pulled me over when i left. he said he watched the whole thing and said i was speeding and tailgating him and gave me a careless driving ticket. so i told the cop what the fuck, ok i was speeding right, well if i was speeding AND tailgaiting then the person in front of me HAD to have been speeding too if i was on his ass correct? now why isnt he pulled over for speeding also??? the fucking cop started studdering and become retarded and just said “well um i pulled you over and you got the ticket deal with it” so i told him fine and i’ll see his ass in court

See if you were a respectable member of society that would have never of happend :smiley:

im fightin it, its bullshit

thats when my good ol military id comes in handy for me…if its a cheap ticket thene jus pay it but if it comes with pts ( i dunno about pa) then pay $ not to get the pts

ya i dont want points, thats the only thing, but seriously??? if i was speeding then the person in front of me must have been too, why isnt he pulled over then?

makes sense but the cop can pull over whoever he wants i guess, you cant really do anything about it now, sadly

cops suck

fuck him, i’ll put exlax in his donuts

[quote="The1SloShelby"] so i pulled beside him when he was to turn and fliped the fuck out on him and scared him shitless [/quote]

:bsflag:

you’re gonna lose… Cops word > Your word in court

send link to southpark thread(threadinmeets)to the sp cops!:smiley:

always fight it tho…theres always a chance the cop doesnt sho…last year i was with my bro and he got a 96 in a 45 and when the cop gave him the ticket the first words that came outa my brothers mouth were i cant afford this and the cop said o but you can afford to go down this road 96mph and possibly wreck and kill yourself next words out of my brothers mouth were well if i wrecked and killed myself then i guess i wouldnt have to worry about this ticket now would i…so then the cop wasnt very happy and said what are you some race car driver my brother says i got some hours in on the track…so the cop says o so if a deer jumps out infront of you your just going to miss it right and my brother says thats right…my brother fought it and the cop never showed

it just sucks you have to go in front of mary grace… Shes a fuckin BITCH

it was some little kid, looked like shalherpunk just like 2 inches shorter lol

did you tell him you were a firefighter it worked for me on 79 when psp pulled me over … plus i has my deptment id on top of my d.l when i handed it over to him

still calling bs on teh assbeating part… shaler could kill you if he wanted too!

i didnt beat anyones ass, i just flipped the fuck out, my aunt passed away yesterday morning from cancer so im not in the best of moods

mary grace= OMG some stupid ass kid hit my daughter and killed her, so im going to be a fucking BITCH so anyone that steps into my court room!!

thing i hate is the fuckin bitches she has working the counter where you sign in, i flipped on them too before, they have no reason to treat you like fucking shit like that, hell there was a lady in there that was attacked by her husband like 3 years ago when in was in there and they treated her like complete shit… i will not fucking take shit from the sluts working the counter this time beleive me!!!

here is exactly what the ticket says…

Def was tailgating another Veh- pulled up along side the Veh on crest of hill in oncoming lane - stopped to yell at him

he is trying to get me for careless driving, i’ll pay th $105 i dont give a fuck, but i want no points,
key points are:

1. he say to me i was speeding and tailgating… ( now if so wouldnt the other car be speeding too?)
  2. i was stopped during my yelling at this other driver… ( i dont know if that would make a difference or not)

anyone know of any way to not get points?

blow the cop in a back alley…