Gonna Catch me Riding dirty. Post your cop stories.

Spawn off the other thread.

Post some of your pull over stories and how they turned out for ya. I already know that a few of your have some ridiculous stories.
Really good stories will be featured in the paper next season opening.

I’ll Start with a little timeline

• right by mohawk golf course by the cop, for running red, let go
    50 in 30 vly road, ticket
    consaul, no exhaust, no front plate? let go
    42 in a 30, consaul rd, let go, told to slow down
    Kohls parking lot, obstucted plate ticket
    rt9, no lights on, got let go
    rt7, by lisha kill, no seatbelt, got let go (latch was broken)
    jumping jacks, no registration sticker, old reg documents, got let go
    central : running red in front of state trooper ticket
    central, 45 in a 30, ticket
    Niskayuna 50 in 30, let go, Cop said he’s got no tickets left
    renselear, ticket for no inspection, driving after 9, got let go on no plate, obstructed view, cracked windshield, no towing car etc.
    rt7 60 in a 45, wheelie in first, no speedo, no ticket, accidental

Keep in mind that this is over a few years :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill pick my favourite pull over when I get back

01.20.08 Edit : add two more pulls.

the kohls one is the best in my book. even better was when after we found out what you were being pulled over for, me and brian stand behind my bike so the officer cant see my obstructed plate.

haha…i saw u in court when u got the obstructed plate ticket

Wow COPS ARENT OUT TO GET YOU!? theres almost as many if not more let goes on that list I dont feel like counting. And most I’m surprised at like registration.

Only ticket I’ve gotten was a cell hpone ticket…

Ive been pulled over multiple times for speeding but never ticketed. And I’ve only named dropped a couple times when I had the chance the rest they just let me go…

Once got pulled over in the Neon because he said it matched descrition of stolen car.

i should edit that list now

pulled over today, 64 in a 40… got let go hahaha

Dude, that’s not fair at all - i got pulled over 3 times and the only time he let me off the hook was for the cell phone thing.
The first time it was a state cop in an suv - he said he was trying to catch up to me since I passed him a couple miles back. :stuck_out_tongue:
The 2nd was just a 46 in a 30, and he said - " do you have any drugs, alcohol, or body parts in ur car?" do i look like an axe murderer?
i discovered that accelerating fast makes me a little happy and i don’t speed quite as much - yeah, its not really good for my gas mileage but i don’t think i give a crap.

this summer alone…

april 1st (jvg start off summer meet)
no front plate
steering wheel off
over due inspection
----no tickets

mothers day (kingston)
speeding
no front plate
rear plate cover
excessive exhuast
obstruction of view (rear window)
insignificant guage cluster
----no front plate ticket

happened within the first 3 times the car was taken out…after that, its only seen the road 5x since then

“insignificant gauge cluster” ???

its the jdm ek9 ctr cluster. there are no MPH, only KM…so he said it wasnt legal :-/

sounds like BS to me.

oh it was…along with the obstruction of view on the rear window and 95% of everything else he was trying to tell me. once i started reciting shit off for ways i could fight his stupid citations with in court…he changed his mood and only gave me the no front plate ticket

riiiiight

well lets see here which one shall i choose…
ok here’s one,
goin to Mass and noticed a NYS trooper in my rear view and he was following at a good distance away from me
there was also a chevy truck in front of me in the passing lane,
got to the last toll booth in nys cop goes first to it then the truck then me,
the cop pulls off to the side of the road after the booth, and comes back and starts to follow me some more, i was about 2 miles from the state border and the light bar comes on and i get pulled over, i show him the usual shit incl my military id takes everything back to his vehicle and still gives me a ticket for my tint which was 2.5% on the troopers tint gauge and for no front nys plate where i had my euro plate!!!

and i am still waiting for a new court date since i have been on active duty for both of the last 2 court dates i received!!!
-josh

#13. Got pulled over yesterday morning right before class. I was out on the main road on top of the hill outside of Hudson Valley goin down the hill after Taco bell and he caught me “speeding”.
Im like “So how fast was a I going?”
Cop- “41mph”
Me-“Whats the speed limit here??”
Cop- “30mph” …So Im like o, ok only 11mph over so Im fine. Keep in mind this is the 28th of the Month!!! He comes back with 2 tickets and is like “Here’s one for the cracked windshield too, have a good day.” …WHAT!!!
I look at the speeding ticket and it looks like 46mph in a 30mph. Im like nooo way so I get out of my car walk over to the cop car and ask him what does that say on the ticket. Im fuuuuuurious.
He’s like “umm 46mph”
Me- “You first told me 11mph”
Cop- “No it way 46mph.”
Me- “Can I have a print out from the radar gun or something for proof?”
Cop- “Umm …no, we dont do that anymore”

Total B.S.

28th of the month is a myth, there is no quota of tickets that cops try to hit by the end of the month.

Also there really is no point of looking at the radar gun since 99% of the time it will be showing running IE real time, which at the moment of being pulled over is 0, and further more it will only aggravate the cop and guarantee you the ticket

just fyi

but I do believe that when the beginning of their shift, they almost always have to test the radar gun. Either way it never works out. I have noticed on almost all of my tickets where they give me the supporting deposition, the radar gun and model etc are always printed out there.

Yep your best is just to be straight up with the cop and tell them what you were doing wrong. Every cop I talk to tell me that most of the time they are not sure if they will or will not give the ticket when they pull somebody over, they play it as it goes with the pulled over person. So most time if you got a ticket, it’s twice your fault, once for breaking the law, and second for not dealing with the cop right.

and believe it or not, there are ALOT of bullshit traffic offenses in the law book… And the judge/da/ whoever is going to know you must have been fucking with the cop for him to write you that ticket etc etc

I always seems to be a target for retarded tickets. This is just the list as of late:

On the firebird:
Dirty license plate
Modified exhaust system not DOT compliant (mind you it’s oem corvette pipes & muffler that was swapped out)

95 Powerstroke (it’s stock):
Loud exhaust

95 awd talon (also stock and all at the same time on I-90)
80 in a 65
traveling in the left lane (it was midnight)
Foglights (They’re OEM!)

Sounds like the rookie cops like you.