attn: tailgaters.

Get the fuck off my ass. Seriously. If I had collision on my car, I’d slam the fuck on the brakes.

If I’m not going fast enough for you, since there are 3 cars in front of me, get balls and pass us. We’re not going to go faster, even if you attempt to rear end me.

And yeah, the driver was a girl, on her cellphone.

Shoulda told her to pull over, and beat the fuck outta her.

Ok, end of rant.

assault is a great idea, when you get to a stop light, just get out and punch her in the face.

I hate people who tailgate when standing in line.

I’m still taking the groceries out of my cart, there is no reason to be standing 1ft behind me, shithead.

slam on brakes dont need collision for when some one hits you its there fault for taveling too close. and the cops will know that she was tailgating you. i cant even tell you how many times it happens to me daily. esp at the post office people love to get too close.

lol i work at tops… some people get really mad… its actually really funny what people do…

i love to tailgate…bottom line GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY…pull off to the side of the road i dont care what you do just get out of my way!!!

that is something that really drives me nuts, i always turn around and face them and just stare till they back up. also when your walking in the mall and people are walking right on your ass. i always stop quick and pretend to look at something and when they walk into me i flip

WHEN I’M ALREADY GOING 70, THERE IS NO REASON WHY I SHOULD HAVE TO PULL OVER!

GO 80!!!

JUST PASS ME.

LOUD NOISES

I had some old lady slam her cart into my ankles while I was waiting for my change at the register the other day. I can only imagine how she drives… :eyebrow:

i tailgate when people go 10 under. :2fingers: why the crap are you driving 10 under? i have a very important job blowing up balloons at applebee’s and can’t be late.

Word. I can’t stand people who go under the speed limit either.

ive forced a handful of people into front lawns when they tailgate me and i stand on the brakes going 65-70.

its the best when you slam your brakes and the guys behind you were not expecting it and they try to compensate for driving on your ass

hahaha kevin knows what he’s talking about he has experience. just look at my rear bumper.

when i’m driving my winter cars, i don’t hesitate to stand on the brakes and yell DEER!!!

Fuck them, I hate when people tailgate because it makes shit so much more dangerous for everyone. Once you see that they are tailgating you, you start watching them in your rearview and start to not pay as much attention to the road.

But I won’t do it in the Z… although I should.

best post ever right here :tup:

i love cheesebrughers