Why Florida drivers should not be allowed in New York. (Nicole's rant.)

I know it’s kinda lame to make a new thread just about this event… but I just really wanted to share with everyone this classic example of a moron out driving.

So… that being said, did anyone else see Nicole almost die on 90 this morning?

If not, please read below description and view amazing paintbrush art skills for imagery.
The part of my Jetta will be played by the red rectangle, the Civic next to me will be represented by the green rectangle, the Rav-4 in front of me is the grey rectangle, and the FUCKING IDIOT will be represented by the shit box greenishbrown rectangle, and obviously the black lines will be the lines for the lanes.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/krazykaos137/stupidfucker.jpg

So okay… this genious in an HHR goes about 10mph under the speed limit the whole time we’re on the ramp getting onto 90 from 87. Which is fine with me really, because let’s face it I’m in no rush to get to work. We all merge onto 90 and everything is going great, I’m driving along, I see Mr. Fuckhead getting off the State Campus exit… OH BUT WAIT! NO HE CHANGED HIS MIND! This brilliant example of a human being is now deciding to drive down the median between exit ramp and highway and realizes at the last second it’s the most amazing idea he’s ever had to merge into me, and I’ll just get out of the way because… well because. Wrong. I know it’s been a long time since physics for me, but I seem to remember the part about two objects not being able to occupy the same space at the same time. Well let me tell you friends, he could definately not occupy my space, and I sure as fuck couldn’t make space there next to me where that Civic was, or in front of me where the Rav-4 was for that matter. I lay on the horn like it’s going out of style, look over at this failure at life, and he is not even looking at a damn thing except what’s right in front of him. Jesus Christ. I will never know if he is really that dumb, or that much of an ass hole, or both.

High Heritage Roofline ftmfw.

ps you sound mad. glad you’re not dead. that is all.

you are sooo tailgaiting the grey rectangle!

Srsly. 1 car length for every 10mph. :nono

:lol

That shit just fucking killed me.

+1

So what happened, did you just hit the brakes?

Pit maneuver.

you are a female, you shouldn’t be driving anyways… it’s your fault

No dude, there were cars tailgating me too (hah, so there) and they would have been up my ass, there was the car next to me that I couldn’t get over, and the car in front of me, and this FUCKING MORON trying to get into my lane… I freaked the fuck out, rode as close to the white line as I could laying on the horn, the guy in the Civic saw what was going on and moved over as much as he could thank God and gave me enough room to go past this ass hole’s front fender that was sticking in my lane. It’s like… he thought he was gonna fly up the lane past me, then thinks “Oh, Holy Shit. Maybe that’s a bad idea.” and slams on his breaks instead and just tries to merge right into me and move me out of the way.

Ahh, fuck I forgot.
Problem solved. Thank you. ;D

:lmao agreed!

now get back home and make your man some cookies

So the other driver was a male?

I would love to hang out at home and make him cookies at his bidding.
Let me just go run and tell my boss that you said so. ;D

You know it was.

:ninja

Haha, well at least you didn’t die.

he was thinking the same thing as granmassa! i bet he was all like “wtf is this fucking bitch doing in MY LANE?!?!?!?!?”

Since when are there solid lines on a highway? :shifty

I’m usually the greenish-brown box, like today on 787-N…cut some lady off in a 08 Accord to get off my exit. :banana

There are solid lines on a highway when I’m not putting that much effort into making them dotted. :lol

Well played.