Why Florida drivers should not be allowed in New York. (Nicole's rant.)

Next time you’re faced with this type of predicament, just remember

In through the nose, out through the mouth and repeat:

“Bennyyysssaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Over 9000 times.

:shifty

:rofl

I’m not sexist or anything BUT…if this near accident involved a female and a male…i thought based on record and scientific fact its always the womens fault?

at a certain speed lines become solid on the highway ;D

some female in a vw jetta was not happy and was pretty confused a lil while ago when i was on i90, i had to get over to the right lane to get onto my exit, but the girl in a vw was right in back of me, and some douch was right to the right of me, so i couldnt slow down, so i hit the go pedel a lil and accidently sent some diesel smoke in both of their directions. The women kinda tried to avoid the diesel smoke cloud by swerving a lil and puting her hand up in a scared confused maner, and i got in front of the other guy that was to the right of me and got on my exit, and went on with my day. Theres my story

see nicole, now if you drove faster you would have never been stuck being slow rectangle shaped cars, and this guy would have no had to try to swerve infront of you at the last second. Speeding saves lives.

Install a train horn in your Jetta, the idiot will hear you next time.

I love dealing with these brownishgreen squares all day. I usually get a head of them and let them tailgate me…
This is the main reason I DO NOT empty all the pennies out of my ashtray. I have it down nicely, I can flick a penny out my sun roof without moving my arms, just put it on your thumb nail and let ur rip. it usually take about 3-5 direct hits before they realize what it is! Stepping up my road rage skills.

Fun way to get shot.

:lmao thats mean as hell man! i gotta try that shit! one of my coworkers did that with a half empty gatorade bottle. hit the car behind him dead center of windshield and exploded on impact. no damage but the desired effect occurred

you sir are a dick

yeah… hilarious… :idiots

i hate when people tailgate. especially when i look in my rear view mirror and theyre so close it looks like theyre in my back seat :headbang

so causing physical damage to their car is justified?

nah, i wouldnt actually throw shit at em, but it really makes me want to though. i just try to get away from them. i had a corolla s (whoops dee freaking do, mr nascar driver) cut me off like whoa and cram himself between the car infront of me and my car with like a foot of space between us, JUST so he can be that one car ahead in an enormous line of cars in morning traffic. were moving like 60 at this point and this wobbly little blue thing just crams itself infront of me at 70mph, no turn signals or anything and just slams on his brakes to get down to our speed and proceeds to sit on the car infornt me’s rear bumper. i let off and brake lightly to get some space between us, just because ive seen this occur numerous times and i saw what happens right after pretty often. i just didnt want to wreck my car this morning, ya know? i still like it

wanting to do something and actually doing it are WAY different. You spoke like you were going to do it, but now you said that you would just want to.

no way. id never actually throw anything out my window but a bird

encouraging a female to drive is dangerous in itself and you are telling her to drive faster?!?! :nuts

hahaaha couple years back there was a caravan of cars comming back from the car show in syracuse… it was a 75mph food fight… open water bottles,gatorade, colored teddy grahams, doritos, gummy worms… it was awesome…til we had to clean it all off when we got home :headbang

I do it for self satisfaction. If you are willing to risk driving like a fucktard, and almost casue and accident @ 70mph, you seserve the penny paint job. I have only done this a few times, and it got my point across to the other driver.

Some people run away with their tail between their legs, I step it up. to each their own.

you mean some people do the mature thing and ignore it… fools!!!

I dont ignore stuff like that. Stupid people are everywhere, I just boost my baby ego I guess buy fucking right back with them. :headbang

Case and point: I drove my jeep to work every day down rt5, the same way, same speed, 5 days a week. I kept coming up on the same cars. This one bitch constantly would fly up on my ass, and act all eratic. she would pass me, jam on the brakes, pull next to me and keep serving all over the road until she got her shit in gear and pulled away from me. I never lifted off the gas, and didnt realy react to her. after a few days, I noticed she was tring to “get ready in the morning” eating soem shit, drinking coffee or somthing in a mug, talking on the phone and eating drinking. all the while almost hitting me and everyone around me. I had enough one day, there wasnt alot of people around me, and she comes motoring up behind me again doing the same shit. I bought one of those $1.25 Stewarts apple fritters, and was going to eat it once I got to work. well again she was all over the road tring to eat a bagle or something, she got along side me again and was all over the road… I punched it, unwrapped my apple fritter, and pulled a car lenght ahead and beamed it at her windshield. The thing stuck like glue right in the middle of the window! we made it to the light at rt5 and the bridge to go to rotterdam junction and stopped. she was yelling at me, and all I said was “Everyday you just about kill us all out here, Get up earlier and eat your damn breakfast at home, and learn to drive”

That day forward, she would pass me with hands at 10:00 & 2:00, eyes on the road, and had a brown bag in the pass side seat!