Some chicks drive too fast!

I’m on my way home from work tonight, around 5:00…cruising down an expressway doing the speed limit. Come up on a car going way to slow, slip over into the left hand lane to pass. Takin my time goin by this guy, no hurry. A few seconds later I look in my mirror and see someone ridin up on my ass. I put the pedal down to speed up some more but there is a line of cars to my right. Can’t get over. BTW, I’m drivin a 99 F150 4X4 with a 4.6 V8, totally stock. Look back into my rearview and can’t even see the headlights on the car behind me because they are so close to my rear bumper. Now there is a train forming behind me and the car behind me. I’m doin a good 15 pack over the posted limit of 65 and no-one is backing down. Decide to shift out of overdrive (autotragic) stomp on it, and I pull about 4 car lengths away. Still no room to get to the right. Now you can imagine how fast I’m crusin. A few seconds later the train is back on me and I’m still goin the same speed as when I sped up. I’m thinkin WTF! Headlights disappear behind my tailgate again. I see the train still truckin behind me in the left hand lane. Finally it opens up on the right and I get over. I know there are a ton of cops on this stretch. I watch the train go by. The first car is some rusted out nissan with a four banger. Chick driving. Goes by me at about 90. I have my window rolled down slightly and this car sounds like it is about to explode. Next two cars go by, soccer mom vehicles with chicks drivin. There right on the nissans ASS and not backin off. I’m backed down to about 15 over the limit again and these chicks are not lettin off. Maybe somethin about halloween??? BTW, the nissan was black, rusted, with a Buf State and NIN sticker in the back window. I’m not too cautious when it comes to goin fast and watchin for cops but these girls got me beat!!!:wink:

Start posting your digs about me…wait for it…NOW!

I’ve noticed the same thing recently… Even if I’m going 10 over the speed limit… people are doing there best to get around me as fast as they can. And I’m not being hateful here… but 85-90% of them are younger women.

Especially the little whores in the J-Bodies… with beads and flowers hanging from their rear views. :shoot:

Don’t forget the 3 different CD’s that they have hanging off of there for what reason I don’t know.

Try the express ways in Canada… I remember I had my buddies truck topped out at 97mph and I had a line behind me riding my ass… It’s time like that I wish I were driving my firebird.

One other thing, I got no problem with gettin some open road and draggin against someone. Been there, done that. I’ts when there is traffic all around and everyone is pushin 80-90. Something bad is gonna happen. Deer jumps out, grandma hits her brakes. But I’m guilty of doin that in traffic. I’m no saint. I hate havin people ride on my ass like that. Should have slowed down and just got out of the way. Like Arnold says “You lack Discipline!”

Not just dissin chicks. I’ve seen plenty of dudes doin the same thing…me included.

:word:

I had a similar experience on the 90E. A younger girl was on my ass doing about 80. I wanted to see how fast she would go so I hit it. We were doing over 100 before the Batavia rest stop. Anyone who drives the 90 knows where the SNKY spots where the troopes hang out. Before the rest stop I made sure I was in the right hand lane and slowed it down to 75. She went flying by me over 100 and got nabbed. I knew this would happen because she had to be infront of everyone. I could stop laughing about for 20 miles. These are also the young ladies who will bitch at you for going to fast if they don’t feel like it at that moment.

At least she got caught. :tup: for you to get her to go faster before moving over!

lol my GF just got a 79 in a 45 two days ago :lol:

^ oh snap :lol: time for a radar detector

I drive a lot and think I’m a pretty good observer. Most drivers lack “situational awareness”, especially women. That’s the big theme, they get tunnel vision and only see what is immediately in front of them. Many drivers follow too closely, here again it’s women more than men though a majority of both are guilty. The most annoying manifestation of this is the people who will tailgate on a road with no traffic! They will crawl up on your ass in the right lane with the left lane being completely clear and sit there instead of passing.

How do you react to this? I usually coast slower and slower to try to get them to pass. If that doesn’t work, I tap the brakes. If that doesn’t work, if I am in my truck I do a brake test. If I am in the Camaro I will violently accelerate maybe 20mph to open up 10 car lengths or so and then brake test, keeping an eye out to allow me to take evasive action, if necessary. I don’t worry about evasive action in the truck, partly because I usually drive around with a huge old trailer hitch. Someone hits that and it will do SERIOUS damage.

If they are true dickwads they will be oblivious to all this. Amazing!

I was coming home from Genesse county on Clinton St a few weeks ago and some chick flies by me in a POS Neon. She then procedes to accelerate to ~90 and is tailgating evryone in front of her. Not a little like 2’ off their bumper. This crazy Ho then decides to pass cars on the shoulder and is whailing her horn and flicking off cars in front of her that won’t get out of the way. ANd these cars aren’t going 30 either most of them are doing atleast 5 over. One of them was an older lady in a station wagon with like 3 kids in it. If that was me driving my kids. I would have wrecked this crazy ho and flogged her. I was literallyh in shocK at how reckless this chick was driving.

lol yeah, it is annoying when someone rides your ass like that. I can understand if you were just hogging the lane or some shit, but if your obviously making an effort to move for them… it makes me a little angry

buuuut… I thought I read somewhere where driving on the autobahn crusing at crazy speeds was actually found to have less accidents than a road with slower speeds? or maybe I was dreaming lol

^^u were dreaming although im sure people leave much more room between each other.

That warms up my blood but what fucking pisses me off is when someone pulls in front of you in a hurry on a single lane road, only to go 5 under the speed limit when there is NOONE WITHIN 5 MILES OF MY BACK BUMPER!

Just wait the extra 3 seconds ya fucking duesche.

hahahaha right on… agreed 100%

unmarked roads, where it’s single lane… arrRGGhhH…
“i’ve come up with a simple plan to go 35 in a 55!”
“brilliant!”

o/t, I heard today that another senior citizen wrecked her taurus into a building in WNY :tup: I passed a granny on the 90 two days ago reading a paper doing 15 under. ooooOOOooHHH I was gonna just pull along side and just lay on the horn, but some semblance of sense prevailed.

its because the left lane on Buffalos highways has become the 55 mph lane and people are getting pissed off and then speeding like crazy to get around the ignorant assclowns who are causing traffic issues.

65 MPH and under -KEEP RIGHT! goddamnit