Pet Peeves

This thread is dedicated to all of the stupid shit that people do that absolutely PISSES YOU OFF to no end. I’ll begin:

People who do NOT understand what keep right except to pass means. Example, driving to HVCC this morning on i90 there is this toolbag in a Nissan pickup truck (Armada? the new one, I can personally careless). Anyway, this faggot was going 65-70mph the entire fucking way in the LEFT lane, pacing cars next to him 2 lanes over. I flashed my lights a few times letting him know I wanted to pass, but apparently he was too busy in his own little world to care that I needed to get by. Traffic cleared ahead, I flash my lights again, and nothing. Tool. So, I signal, move over to the middle lane, and gradually press the gas harder (in 5th) so I can pass this guy. I am doing about 70mph and he was, WAS, going around 65. So theres a car up ahead and what does this guy do? Begin pacing ME! :banghead What the fuck is the matter with people. So I blip the throttle to the appropriate RPM for 3rd gear, slam the shifter into 3rd, and dump the clutch and floor it. Goodbye asshole. :Idiots He was purposely doing this, probably because he figured since he was going over the speed limit that he didn’t have to move over when there are other cars that need to get by.

/Rant.

The phrase “pet peeves”

I’m still irritated you destroyed the JClark Points system. There I said it. Keeps me awake at night.

:shifty

you know what REALLY annoys the shit out of me… when im CLEARLY going over the speed limit in the fast lane and some holier than thou little fuck decides he’s too cool to drive normal behind someone and flashes his headlights at me in my rearview… makes me want to brake check the whiny little pissants. so i pace them for a little bit and block them in hoping they get the point that im not thrilled with their retarded driving to begin… then flip them the bird as i watch them fly by me in a fit of rage knowing ive done my job in succeeding to piss off another brainless moron on my daily commute. :thumbup

Hard
ass

then brake check em ,oh yeah the no license thing holds ya back:rofl

You don’t do 5-10mph over in the left lane, especially when there is room to drive at that rate of speed in the other 2 lanes to the right. It’s the law to keep right and you can actually get a ticket for it. lol

:lol:thumbup

Yeah, i do 80-85 on the way to HV coming and going. It makes me mad even when people are doing 70 in a 55 in the left lane LOL

the point <-------- --------->you.
:facepalm

I hate when you are the only person on a road and someone waiting to make a turn out of a side street absolutely HAS to pull out in front of you instead of waiting the extra 3 seconds. It wouldnt bother me so much if it wasn’t for the fact that 99% of the time they pull out in front of you and make no attempt to get up to speed faster to accomodate for the car about to ass fuck them if it werent for a brake pedal.

umm I have a few

my huge one -women driving SUVs drive me nuts fucking control freaks
my cars being dirty
stupid people in general

people driving with highbeams on…

People who pull out from side streets or make left turns without looking.
There is special place in hell for them I’m sure.

Like a few others have posted I too can’t stand when people pull out in front of you just to drive slower than the speed limit.

people who pull out on main roads off side streets and cut you off then to top it off they take 3 minutes to accelerate to the speed limit… people drive like dick heads

People that have horrible form at the gym just to use more weight

People that are ‘all talk, no action’ (in all aspects of life)

Friends that are supposed to be there for you, but they never are

People that are always late to shit

People that don’t jack their cars up high enough when they work on them

People that only want to fight at the bar and not have a good time

Labia-swingers

On and on…

On behalf of busy people everywhere, GTFO of the way. Seriously. We dont care if you’re having a tantrum behind the wheel. We’re not speeding to look cool, we have places to be, people to see, and money to hustle. Just get out of the fast lane and we’ll be on our way.

People that pass you, then slow down and keep and equal distance.

People that speed up when you try to pass them.

Motherfucking people that are scared to drive alone on the highway. Fucking pack of cars going down the Northway@3am, with no cars north or south of them for 30 miles.