Pet Peeves

Precisely what I was getting at. I don’t have the time in the day to take my merry time jerking myself off on the highway, nor do I have time to waste stuck behind inconsiderate people who don’t care about anyone or anything but themselves and are completely oblivious to the world around them.

I see that shit all the time… WTF? It will be myself driving and then i’ll just randomly come up to a pack of literally 20 cars at the wee hours of the night. Pass them, then nothing ahead for miles.

pjb crying about his mustang. that really grinds my gears susan

You guys bring alot of that on though- half the time I dont even start that conversation.

this expression fucking pisses me off.

also tailgaters on a road where you cant pass. i dont give a flying fuck if youre in a rush, you can get your panties out of a bunch and get off of my ass. it never makes the person speed up so why do it.

thats it for now, im sure ill think of more

^This

And when fat girls wear extremely tight purses :ahh

not true ,when im a bigger truck:ninja people move when im on em

People that can’t admit that they are wrong

People that are afraid of asking questions

Fat people lifting weights

People at the gym that have NO idea what they are doing

I hate people who ryde my ass in bumper to bumper traffic, like wtf? why not relax, give me distance?

When people are close to my bumper at night I’ll throw on the rear fog light to really annoy them :slight_smile:

LOL you guys and that damn rear fog :lol

That rear fog sucks ass

when people try and pass me on 146 when im already doing 65 in a 55 and then brake checking them :smiley:

I hate when im behind someone at a light and turning left, the light turns green and they just sit at the line, instead of inching up to where they have to actually turn, people here in CT do it ALL the time!

central avenue

People that turn on their high beams when Im out walking my dog

People that say ‘i want to get back into shape’ that were never in any kind of shape in the first place

When the pickle juice runs into the rest of the food on my plate…

Jersey Drivers

Women that are “engaged”, and want the dick, but cant have it