Your personal definition of a bad driver

We all see them, we all know who they are but we all have our definitions.

Some off the top of my head

*don’t stay right unless to pass
*drive exactly the speed limit even though the general flow of traffic is faster
*drivers who brake for no reason
*people who don’t ACCELERATE when they are on an onramp and merge onto highway at speeds much lower than needed :banghead
*people who don’t check their mirrors before switching lanes

And there are plenty more.

This is not to be confused with asshole drivers, which should be their own list - not using blinkers, forcing yourself to merge at the last second of a lane closing or roads merging together, tailgating etc.

99.9999% of people who drive that aren’t me.

Everyone.

I’m guilty of the first one lol.

People who pull out in front of you and drive slower than the speed limit…and every woman on the planet

Everyone but me.

women.

Asians.

But seriously EVERYBODY has their moments and if they deny that they are lying their asses off.

Women. I have nothing more to say

Blacks.

Whites.

•don’t drive exactly like me to the t.

indian/paki/guyanese women. I see them almost kill people with their Nissan Quest minivans several times a week when I go to the gym.

Plus rep. Hope the comment isn’t as racist as I suddenly think it is. :skid :lol

People who don’t understand that the far right lane of the bottom of 87 at RT20 continues into the start of the third lane on RT20 West and camp out for the entire duration of a red light.

Where the fuck have you been?

I have this type of women that live in my neighborhood on the cul desac( or whatever it is),the do like 50 down my street… Shits getting old. if my dog gets hit, I will be on the news for killing a whole family of 20 living under the same roof.

Elderly asian women… Mother of god.

People getting off of exit 7 on 87n and making a right onto rt9 and stopping! When there is no stop sign or even yield sign!!! And the lack of directionals really Bugs me

you have a horn for a reason.

Im an asshole driver, last second lane changes are my forte