ASSHAT in a green passat wagon

Ok, I cant post in drama yet so here goes. This morning, around 7:30ish, I was driving on the 400 northbound, in the middle lane. I had just passed the Dunlop exit and was just getting ready to merge into the slow lane to make my exit on Bayfeild. I put my signal on, and checked my mirror just in time to see a guy in a copper Caliber, doing about 120 in the slow lane, fly up past me. Wanker, I thought. Then I go to actually merge (my signal still on) and this FUCKING ASSHAT in what looked to be a green 98 Passat wagon with fake HID’s (which are very annoying, btw) and some faggoty white “VW” decal across his front windsheild, darts over behind me, from the hammer lane, and bombs up the slow lane!! I had my passenger wheels about a foot into the slow lane when he decided that saving a few minutes on his journey was more important than logical descion making, I had to swerve back into the middle lane to avoid hitting him,…or I should say being hit by him. I know there are plenty of stupid people out there, and we can’t be bothered to waste our time bitching about every one of them, but if I didn’t vent this shit out NOW it’s very likely I would’ve followed this dumb shit to where ever he was going and filled his face in as soon as he got out of his car. So, If anyone knows a guy who drives a 98 GREEN PASSAT WAGON WITH FAKE HID’S AND A VOLKSWAGEN DECAL ON THE FRONT WINDSHIELD, would you kindly point me in his direction. I’m past the point of violence (I think) now, but I still have some choice words for this douche cannon.:mad:

it was me

Ok then, lets meet up.

you guys should totally hook up

farmer

Can I come?

^lol. Seriously though. It’s people like that dink that keep making it harder and harder to for anyone to drive a car that has been modified from stock form. The guy who spends thousands on his car, not to mention the man hours, and drives his hobby RESPONSIBLY on public roads, is now stereotyped in the eyes of the law because of some punk that spent 120.00 on fake HIDs and a sticker, now his ego is inflated and he thinks he a street racer. It aggrivates me to no end knowing, let alone seeing this. Which is why I would like to meet this person and explain to him exactly what it is, that he is doing to people who ACTUALLY presue restoration/customization/modification as a hobby.

… i think all in all we all drive a little fast sometimes if were in a hurry, but when it comes down to it i still make my best efforts to signal each time i make a lane change and observe the traffic, And if i come up behind someone who’s going a little slower then my pace i try not to tail gate him or make them feel uncomfortable, We’ve all been in the situation where we are going at our own pace and some douche is riding our ass because hes in a hurry. Drive Quick when I’m in a hurry and i feel its safe enough for me and the others around me if i move a little quicker, No snaking in and out of cars safe lane changes proper distance from vehicles in front and behind… Well i guess i’m just rambling about my driving habits but just my 2 cents… Moral of the story if your driving fast for Personal Reasons or just because you can’t slow down because your stickers Forbid you to, at least be responsible and safe about it

Lmao yes we are not all perfect, but darting across all three lanes of the highway and passing on the right (which is illegal) is a douhe move.

haha should get a sticker that says +10hp, slap it on my moms sunfire lol

Oh just go to Canadian Tire and garb a few Nos stickers, maybe some tribal and a flaming dragon! shit that will be good for at least 30hp.

Hahahaha, that guy goes to georgian. I see him ripping around like a douchebag all the time. So if you wanna find him, you know where.

(+1)

Oh Tremels, you have made me the happiest man in all the land! lol…also how did that slave end up going for you?

maybe his wife was in labour or some shit

besides i drive on the 404 in richmond hill everyday. you know how many times ive almost been hit by a chinese girl, too short to see out of the windshield, talking on her cellphone, in her daddys giant bmw? a fucking lot.

Nope, we have verified that he was on his way to Georgian College. And short chinese women who drive giant BMWs whilst talking on their cell phones is a different demographic all together, it doesn’t get us stereotyped…unless of course our hobby was to modify giant BMWs and drive around ignorantly, talking on our cell phones.

I drive like I stole it, but I use turn signals.

That could have been me, I would have signalled though.

there are good drivers, and there are bad drivers… police need to know which ones to weed out, regardless of what car they drive.

I do this all the time because some STUPID FUCK is in the left lane doing 100km. So if its safe to do so I keep my consistent speed of 120 and pass on the right, because we all know that the same Douche is the type that never looks in their mirror. So they would not even see me coming up behind them.

I think we should have minimum speeds for each lane.

^ Yes I frakking hate that as well, boils my blood. The way I always went about it was Left lane = 120km/h ( I used to do 130-140 but with the new law, not so much)
Middle lane = 110km/h
Right lane = 100km/h
I hate idiots who sit there and do 100 in the hammer lane, should be some kind of law against that…if they weren’t obstructing the lane in the first place then maybe people like 'Ol Dicklips this morning wouldn’t attempt such maneuvers.

Shit didnt even realize that was you Eric. You can tell he always drives like that though, exiting the parking lot he’ll take it to redline almost everyday. Definatly one cool dude!