Not asking for advice, Just sharing my encounter the the police today.....

So i was returning from dropping off a vehicle at another dealership with my friend from work. Just cruising down transit road enjoying a conversation with my frien who just returned from the hurriicane relief in new york city

I am driving in the right hand lane about 1/2 mile from my dealership, when i notice a sheriff kind of tailing me after he changed lanes from left lane with traffic to my lane that was wide open. As i am turning on my blinker to pull into work he turns his lights on right behind me. I am directly in front of my dealership so i continue to slow down and make my turn into work and pull over right at the entrance. He is now screaming over the P.A. system and blaring his sirens. wtf?

He continues his yelling asking me if i am an idiot or a moron and i don’t know how to pull over. I stay quiet as he asks for my license, reg, insurance, etc.
He says it’s my lucky day and i am going to get alot of tickets. So he comes back to the car and writes me for my back windows being tinted. My galant has the rear door windows tinted and the back window. Front to doors and front are 100% clear. I say i apologize but he is not done. He also writes me for no front plate. Again i say i understand and that the bracket broke because my car is relatively old and again i apologized. But still NOT DONE he informs me that he wrote me a ticket for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle and it is a 4 point moving violation. Again i am quiet…So he tells me have a good day and returns to his car. So i put all my paperwork away, remember im in the parking lot at work. I start my car to go to my parking spot. He yells to some people i work with that he is not done. He follows me to the rear of the parking lot and pulls me over a second time, and writes me a loud muffler ticket? wtf.

that is all…

WTF did you do? I did a WOT pull in my car infront of a cop and didn’t get lights.

i hope you got his badge number and that your friend is ok with going to court with you.

they are out in full force lately man. i got a ticket by a trooper standing at a toll bc my inspection expired the day before, FFS. i explained to her my current situation (not going to get into it here but i have some serious personal stuff going on right now, something that would explain me not being on top of getting my car inspected) but she didnt care. gave me some reall shitty attitude too.

i miss days when troopers did real police work. now they just write tickets for dumb shit

Sounds like he’s a loser.
that is the sheriff i think that CONSTANTLY drives down transit by our work, and a trooper too. the trooper is actually cool, too bad it wasn’t him who pulled you over lol.
they will probably all get dropped

i am o.k. with the tint and the front plate or whatever. but why pull me over a second time in the parking lot?

Also i did not in anyway act like i was running from him or anything my brakes were on and i was turning into the dealership instead of the (no shoulder) transit road at fucking rush hour. I mean thats a pretty aggressive ticket for just pulling me over for some tinted BACK windows,

I dunno Just saying. Plus my dealership does all the sales and service for sheriffs, troopers, and my boss is a police officer. i mean holy lol

Buy a domestic car

Thankfully, you have that you work at delacy in your profile…
otherwise my answer to your problem would have been that you are black (i don’t know if you are or not, but that’s the obvious answer if this were up north a bit more)

edit;
i don’t know what you did wrong then, btw.

and badge numbers are on tickets, aren’t they?

Im not black, im white… im in my mid 20’s not 16 or some shit…my car is in really good shape not a shitwagon…and i have a 100% clean driving record…and i am just finishing my bachelors degree in criminal justice. I am on the waiting list for NYS corrections, sheriffs, and many more departments.

Basically my point is i don’t have any qualities or anything that make me look like a punk. I am in dress clothes returning to my fairly well paying job in a relatively nice car, educated, and respectful. I guess none of that actually matters in life.

A customer in the dealership (who is a DEA angent was pulled over and harassed right before my incident)

Sounds like someone has an incredibly small penis. I would have been pissed. I certainly don’t know the law but you might want to look into the window tint. My truck came that way factory (I have a four door). Nothing you can do about the front plate, no excuse. As far as the yielding to an emergency vehicle, I would assume you were pulling off the main road with his overall safety in mind. Again, I’m no lawyer but I don’t think he can write you for the muffler beacause you’re on private property at that point. My suggestion, hire an attorney and let the judge know what a tool this guy was. Cops pull shit like this and wonder why no one wants to help them when they need the help. I would think there might be a little more serious crime out there he could be addressing.

Step out of the car and walk backwards towards the sound of my voice!

http://b2b.vzw.com/productsservices/businesscallingplans/nationwideshareplan.html

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cliffs.

Cop didn’t act like my bro and wrote me tickets for stuff that was wrong on my car.

Bwuahahahaha.

cliffs

4 points on my license for pulling into a parking lot instead of the side of the road.

State/county/local governments are broke and the public is the ATM.

I got chased by an off duty police captain while doing the speed limit on my bike. He decided to ride my ass with white strobes on (didn’t see them until I stopped) so I tried getting away for fear of my life. He kept following me at speed up to 105 MPH. When he started getting to close where I thought he was going to run me off the road to kill me I finally stopped and pulled over to confront the person and he came out screaming at me. I never got to say one word and he gave me a ticket for a 95 in a 55.

For every one good cop I hear of there at at least 5 shitty ones.

Sad but true and exactly what I believe. I love how in a recession when real working class people are suffering and struggling they decide to up the road block seat belt/inspection checks. Way to fuck people in the ass while they are already bleeding rectally. Shit like this drives me insane because it’s US that pay their fucking wages. They work for us to protect and to serve us yet many officials abuse us and ticket every time possible to justify their existence and job. OP…what’s the cops name? I want to tell somebody about this issue and inquire about the guy. PM please. Thanks.

I feel like you are omitting something here. Just doesn’t add up…

Oh, and fix your broken and illegal shit. Thank You.

rear windows can* be tinted as much as you want right?

the not pulling over will get dropped for sure. The rest are just fines…sucks.

Rear window can be painted black as long as you have side mirrors in NYS. Side window tint can be no less than 70% visibility, front or back.