Do you know where Cheektowaga Town Court is?

I saw this on Youtube, and thought id share. Now I have no problem with law enforcement…when it comes to the good professional officers. But lets face it, some of the bad ones are just butt holes lol. Not saying the officer in the video is, in fact he kept his cool pretty well, but I have a thing about getting BS tickets soooo…enjoy.

In the bott hole.

You know how I get out of tickets and make the process as fast as possible?

I don’t fucking talk back, ask questions and act like a complete dipshit. I’ve realized that when you treat people with respect (authority figures in particular) that you get what you give.

This is why I always keep right.

That guy got what was coming. Way to be a whiny vagina.

That guy is a fucking pussy.

/thread

One thing I learned in my 9 years of driving… when I drove like an asshole, I got pulled over. When I spoke to the officer who pulled me over with disrespect, I was issued a summons. I’m friends with a kid on FB that used to be on here, he was banned (i’m sure you can guess who) who constantly posts about how he gets harrased by police. Then, the next day he’ll brag about how drunk he was and how he drifted all the way home the night before, or how fast he got his car on public roads. When you ask for attention, you’ll get it.

Now, I drive NOT like an asshole, I have a loud ass exhaust on my car and no front plate… I still do speed from time to time, but I don’t make it obvious, and when I do get stopped for speeding (which is very rare), I pull over right away, keep both hands on the wheel when he approaches the car. Apologize for speeding and wasting his time… and 100% of the time I’ve been let go.

edit: the one bad by the cop, was, after he made the stop, and wrote the first ticket, the guy was free to leave… the 2nd ticket he wrote will be throw out in court because “technically” the traffic stop was over.

+1 for the cop keeping cool while dealing with this asshat.

What does your title have to do with what you posted?

is this a steve hewitt reference lol?

Another +1 to the cop for keeping his cool. The amount of blatant disrespect people have is unbelievable.

Much like the rest of you, I’ve found that being level headed and respectful works wonders when you’ve been stopped.

I don’t know what this guy was trying to prove by giving the cop such a hard time, but big :tdown: to him and his huge attitude problem.

His pussy hurt.

This guy needs to get his ass kicked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4cbD66_YDE&sns=em

Yep, every now and again we get these yahoo Uncle Sam assholes who think that they wrote the fucking bill of rights. Does he have the right, yeah, is there a need…no. I mean what great footage he got of the cop being nice, and holy crap what groundbreaking film of the cops leaving a hotel room. Thank god Mr. Crimestopper was there with his $10 walmart camera. I sure hope he has his handy (<- 5 H words in a row holy fuck) dandy camera when he gets held up at gunpoint or when his house gets robbed, those mean old underpaid police officers won’t help him at all. I always try to treat people with respect no matter if they are a janitor or a police officer. It takes a lot for me to be a dick to someone.

I met that officer before. He came to my parents house when we were blowing off fireworks on one 4th of July. He was really cool. Told us to put them away and not to make him have to come back out. Even stayed and shot the shit for a bit. Seemed like a real down to earth guy. Not power trippy or out to make a name for himself at all.

Driver deserved what he got for sure.

Hes pulled me over before. I treated him with respect and he showed me what i showed him. Even shot the shit with me for a couple min.

I’m failing to see why he gave the cop a hard time. There’s lots of asshole cops on film abusing their power but this guy sure doesn’t seem to be one of them. Did he really think people would side with him?

He’s an airhead?

I’m on the same floor so that’s why I’m recording cuz I don’t know what’s going on. Dear lord he is overdue for an ass kicking. Which should also be filmed of course…

If he got pulled over for erratic driving, and wasn’t, I’d think the stop was bullshit a probably have an attitude as well. If the officer’s intention for the stop was something else, say random DWI check, then I’d say OK, I wasn’t drinking and be on my way. No one likes being ticketed for something they didn’t do. Cop seemed reasonable though. I’m gonna side with neither… for now.