pulled over this morning

My monday started off good, got up early to go to work, having a good start to the day. Driving with the flow of traffic 6:20AM and i get pulled over, cop says i was doin 45 in a 30 (ok, w/e) Give me my damn ticket and let me get to work early still and get on with my life. I sit there for 10 minutes and another cop pulls up and hits the lights. He finally comes up to my window and says no lie " Yo i shoulda towed your shit son" I guess my registration sticker was up, so i got a ticket for 46 in a 30 ( even though he told me i was doing 45) and an unregestered ticket. Regestration is here and on my truck, wouldnt ya know i get it an hour after i get a ticket. Just so no one think i was being a dick when i got pulled over, heres our convo
Pulled over into a hess station as soon as he turned the lights on since there was no room on the street. Turned radio and truck off, keys on the dash board, both hand on the wheel and he came up to my window
Me- Good morning sir
Him- Licence and registration
Me- Let me get my licence from my wallet and my regestration from my glove box
Him- Do you know why i pulled you over
Me- No sir
Him- Did you know the troy speed limit is 30 mph? you were doin 45.
Me- No sir

• He went to his car, another cop came and i sat there both hands on wheel and he comes back with another cop to the other side of my car.
    Him- “Yo we shoulda towed your shit son” your regestration is up but ima let you off with a speeding ticket for 46 in a 30 and an unregestered motor vehicle and i should give you a ticket for your window tint and exhaust"
    Me- Thank you sir
    –He started walking away and then came back and said " Oh by the way, whats the box of bullets for in the cup holder"
    Me- Target practice sir
    Him- You dont have any guns in the truck do you
    Me- No sit they are locked up at home
    Him- Oh well, next time a cop pulles you over you wont be so lucky and they will probably tow your shit-- then he walked back to his car and i went to work and still made it there a minute before 7AM

I signed the tickets not guilty, copyed my regestration and checked no supporting deposition and will wait for a date to go in there and plea there tickets down and pay there stupid fine so i can have less food and less money for diesel. Thanks Troy PD for taking my time and money. Next time my shop gets broken into and stuff stolen(thats 400 foot away from there department) and it takes you 4 hours to repond, maybe i will think twice and NOT call you guys.

Perfect example of why cops are hated.

You handled that probably the best way possible. It’s sad that you have to do all of that and then get treated like that.

Should have went down in a blaze of glory *

yep, i always treat them with respect and try to do everything by the book, Hopefully when i get my court date (which will probably be in july) i can just go in, talk to the DA and have the one droped and get the 45 in a 30 reduced to somthing with no points and pay a small fine, i dont care really. I just hope the DA will see im not a troy cracked out thief drug dealer, just a working class guy with a clean driving record with no points and a clean record. By far not my first ticket and wont be the last, haha

Make a phone call to the DA and see if you can handle it out of court. I’d mention the tone of voice from the officers too but that’s just me.

every time I’ve ever tried to call to speak with a DA personally before the court date I’m told that’s illegal and a conflict of interest or something. different courts have different rules though so idk.

Given the courts let the police offers dictate the penality, they need to take a page from their own book.

i heard if you call and talk to the DA, that your chances are less likely to settle for less, since people are lazy the DA should be likely to make things faster in person, Idk though, i would love to settle this as quick as possible, just so i dont forget later on.

Fixed

whats wrong with ur exaust?

dual 6in stacks
haha pretty loud

but when ur rollin’ coal, ya gots to, ya just gots to!

hahaha. if i was an evil person i would probably be on the news right now for out gunning the PD. i definatly have more firepower.

that sucks DJ. gay troy cops.

and ppl are always “Vadim, why do u never go to Troy and hate it so much?”

sucks man sorry to hear it. it always seems they have to start shit with decent people and let the assholes get away. FUCKING LOOK AT THE SHAPE TROY IS IN! and they are buggin you on exhaust and some bullshit… mighty neighborly

At least they didn’t force a rectal exam on you - http://www.theagitator.com/category/police-professionalism/ Scroll down to “Yet more professionalism”

Seriously though, this is why everyone hates cops.

PM me the names of both cops

I know a few of troys finest and can picture one saying that to you. :nod