What should I do about this (cop sh*t)

hhh

you’re an idiot

Regardless of whatever other replies you get you won’t win this…

yes its not fair etc etc etc

If you get pulled over and are given a ticket you don’t argue with the cop…thats what court is for…

Spraypaint your bike/helmet a new color every week and run like hell if they try to stop you.

FTW.

DO IT!

Move.

I figured i’d get an asinine comment from you

Haha! i’m thinking about it. I’m going to go to my lawyer soon because I seriously am getting pulled over for “suspicious driving” or “random checks” by troopers.
Like i’m such a bad kid, it’s like, go down in buffalo and watch kids younger than me stealing shit,fighting ect.

bring a video cam with u

Date his daughter.

I really think the only solution is to move. You said it yourself, they will write you and whoever else you’re with a bagillion tickets.

And your world is going to be a living hell. Don’t forget that.

Hopefully they’ll just get bored of you.

Fuck his mom?

do it johnny dangerously style. put on a ton of layers of wallpaper on your bike, and peel them off regularly

I’m going to find out if he has a daughter.

I didn’t do anything, they just view me as a young kid with a nice car, and they are bored because nothing happens in boston so they want to fuck with me.

Call the station and ask to speak to him, they can patch you through to the cars. and you can have a real conversation with him and see what his deal is. Just dont be all whiney and bitchey be a man and talk like one to him and give him respect.

EX.

Hello officer so and so my name is and before you say anything i would just like to know if you have anything personal against me, becuase i heard from a friend of a friend that you are somewhat out to get me, and im having trouble understanding why. I realize I have a brand new car and a crotch rocket, but I dont think pulling me over whenever you see me is a valuable use of eachothers time.

granted that was written in 2 minutes and sucks but you get the idae.

I think you’re leaving out a lot here. You have a LOT of stories on this forum, do you really think these cops hate YOU that much? Or, is there a reason behind all this that you’re not telling us? Sure sounds a bit sketchy…

find out where he gets his coffee every day
send in a spy with a video cam
send in some other friends to stand in line and talk about sport bikes, have them refer to you w/ your last name
tape his spaz attack

bring tape to court the next time u get a ticket

Seriously. I was shocked when I heard what came out of his mouth. He’s making 60 grand a year part of that is MY tax money, I expect some professionalism.

I do come off cocky and rude, but everytime I am pulled over I give the utmost respect to the officer,because I KNOW he can fuck me over hard core.

I mean seriously. Grow up, man. Cops typically don’t just single out people, they don’t have time for that. Something tells me you probably earned this attention!

Yeah, He pulled me over twice in a year for speeding. Once on the 219 and once on a back road in boston.
lock me up.

like your little avatar states: “OMG LOOK AT ME PLEEEEEASE!!!”

your gonna get what you want.