First bad experiance with the colonie popo

So last night on my way home from class, kinda in a hurry, no particular reason other than I was really tired and needed my nightly coffe…

Comming off albany shaker road in the left hand turn I “ran” the red light. Basicly i was going to run the yellow it turned red right before i went under it and I sure as hell was going to come to a screeching hault, personaly i think thats more dangerous then running it when it just turned red (theres that delay between red and green for the other side)

So im cruising down behind this truck going about 50mph in a 45, no biggie, generaly i do 55 or so on Rt 7 and no cops ever bothered me. The car in front of us was going slow so the truck went around them I pursuited to follow and changed lanes ( I did use my blinker, thats one habbit i always got down because of bikers and old ladys… next thing I know I hear the annoying sound of a police cruiser behind me, he was not directly behind me so i moved as close to the left as possible to let him by, after a mintue and realizeing he wasnt going anywhere i proceeded to pull over. I figured he saw me run the red light, no biggie… I figured hed understand that i dident want to squeel to a hault and well daddys a cop (belive it or not I hate telling cops that because i feel like the little prick that can get away with anything. If I fuck up, i dont expect to get out of everything, but being that my father was a cop i think i should get a little respect, not screaming in my face, especialy the fact that im never rude to a cop!)

So here comes mr. badass colonie cop up to my window

heres the conversation:

“Where the fuck do you think your going Dale Earnheardt?”
“Excuse me sir?”
“You heard me where are you going so fast”
“Uhh home sir… May I ask why you pulled me over?”
“Sure, Failure to stop at a red light, crossing over into a median, unsafe lane change, following to closely, speeding, wreckless endangerment”
There was a few other things to but ehh whatever
“Sir I know I failed to stop at the red light… but I.”
“Give me your license registration bla bla bla”
As I hand him i tell him my father is a retired officer, hoping he may not be so harsh on me, even thou the only thing i think i did wrong was the red light"
“Just so you know officer my father is a retired rotterdam cop”
“I dont give a shit who he is that doesnt give you the right to do what you did”
“I know”

After all that he starts going over my whole car

“No front plate, thats another ticket”
“Roll up your window half way… tints illegal to”
“Wheres your insurance card”
I hand it to him
“This one is garbage you better find another one or theres another ticket to add to your collection tonight”

After all this I sit in my car for about 30 mins…

The cop comes back, does the whole bullshit ticket explaing shit

“Have a good night officer” I dident say it in a smartass way
“Excuse me?”
“I said have a good night”
At this point he realized i wasnt a douchebag kid and that he was being a cocksucker

He talked to me for a few minutes really cool after he calemd down, but i still think they way he spoke to me was completely disrespectfull, not just to me but for anyone, and no im not saying I should have special privleges, but sometimes it comes with the territory… I think having a father whos a retired officer, none the less all the bullshit he went thru after his accident while on duty, I should get a little more respect, I would have been completely fine if he wasnt a dickhead and handed me my tickets, but not he was a royal cocksucker at first.

So he told me if my father is who i said he was to give him a call, so were wating for the officer to call us back

I walked away with

Following to closely
Running a red light
No front plate
No insurance (becuase he was to lazy to look it up thru registration)

I have a feeling he either A. Go carpul tunnel writeing me my ticket and gave up
and B. Cooled the fuck down half way thru them

:wtf

lmao

For the record, no cop will EVER look up your insurance if you show him an expired card. You have to have a valid one at ALL times in the vehicle.

some cops are on power trips

I had cops look up my insurance before. :nana

Why would you move to the left to let a cop go by??? :confused

Shut up Joe :banana

:haha

:+1

I was also wondering the same thing.

he thinks hes JDM thats why.

mad jdm son :lmao

Cause the douchebag next to me in the right lane wasnt moving… and for wahtever odd reason the cop wasnt behind me when he was pulling me over, he was behind the douchebag that woudlent pull to the side

And I understand your supposed to have a valid one, as far as I knew that was the vaild one… unless it got switched by mistake

its the fact that the ticket he wrote me for it is a ballbusting ticket because it take 2 mins to call in to see if my car is insured from the registration… the fact that you have to keep one in the car now is almost retarted because on the laptops when cops look up your shit it will tell them right on the screen…

although colonie is going bankrupt and i think they pawned off all their laptops because all my shit was handwritten and i could hear him calling shit in rather than looking it up.

Up untill this cop ive never had one ask me for my insurance card, generaly i hand it to them and they hand it right back to me… and just take my license and registration…

And the tint on my car is legal, because A of how old it is and b its not ridiculously dark… Ive had 2 differant cops till me my tint was illegal till they looked at the registration and asked “The car is an 89?” and I told them yes and they go oh nevermind your good

And cops are supposed to use tint meters to issue tint tickets, but obviously if you have tint like viggens then it really doesnt matter your fucked either way

wat? :nuts

:ponder

dont fell bad i cant even drive my fucking lincense got taking away becasue i had to many points when i was a dj drive if you get one speeding ticket when you had a dj lincense you lose you lincense so i went to take a driving clas a while ago set there for two fucking days and the points were never taking off so i never new that tell yesterday i get pulled over for being on the phone and he took my car and made me pay for driving with out a lincense loud muffler and no inspection lol fucking sucks cant drive tell oct 25 :headbang just thought i would tell everyone that :headbang

That sucks

but next time… Habla Ingles plz

He wrote you tickets because you can’t spell EXPERIENCE.

benny shouldent you be dead from moldy pot or something?

hmmmm hmmm !

bikes and old ladies

nice to know how you group stuff together :slight_smile: