gotta stop driving in colonie

i got pulled over in colonie the other night…AGAIN!!! left the movies at 1am and got nailed about 30secs later. no front plate, tinted windows and white bulbs all the way around instead of amber. and apparently my license was suspended. they were gonna take my car but my girl was with me so they said she could drive. only problem was she doesnt drive manual so i had to give her a 5 minute lesson. good times. they told me they would pull me over every time they saw me. love colonie cops.

Had the same thing happen to me my freshman year of highschool - friend got pulled over and blew a .07, but he was only 19 at the time. The cop said I could drive the car, hilarity did ensue.

As a freshman you’re 14 or 15…how did the cop let you drive? lol.

OP, that sucks. That cop sounded like a dick.

the economy sucks, the town is in debt, you get ticket LOL

Speaking of economy. My 401k made 4k last period. The economy is recovering…slowly.

Because I’m on the phone and typing at the same time, and I was a junior. :rofl

the thing is, its always colonie that bothers me with little shit like the plate or the lights. no one else does. i think out of the last 15 tickets ive gotten all but one were in colonie…all for the license plate. im not putting it on so ill just deal with it. hopefully they will get sick of seeing me in court all the time and they will stop wasting time on silly shit and worry about people who are speeding or drinking and driving.

I had no tail lights working at all, and I was let go with no ticket?

Put your front plate on, get rid of those ricer lights and don’t drive if your license is suspended. Sounds easy to me

Yea you dont need to give them a reason to pull you over

i didnt realize it was suspended. never got a notice in the mail for any outstanding parking tickets. and why should i have to have my car look like everyone elses? when they pull me over they are behind me. they can see the plate in the back. do they need to see the front plate if they are pulling me over from behind? are my tinted windows and white bulbs really bothering anyone? seems like they just dont have anything better to do. in fact a colonie cop i talked to at 76 diner actually told me they dont have anything better to do. its called profiling.

Quit breaking the law, asshole!

this might help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8-UiXotuXE

Put your front plate on NOW. That’s the first thing a cop is going to notice, especially at night.

You’re thought process is skewed.

They will stop you every time for little things that are wrong. Why? It gives them a reason to stop you, then they get to check and make sure everything else is OK (make sure you’re not smoking chronic or driving fucked up). Make sense?

You do realize that tinted windows are illegal?They can pull you over every time for that. Your white bulbs are illegal which they can pull you over for. Its not harassment its them doing their job. If you dont want to get pulled over fix the illegal stuff on your car and you will be fine

look, im not saying im not attracting attention. i accept that i will most definitely not conform. i take responsibility and i will deal with it but im not gonna bend on this. all im saying is WHY ARE COLONIE COPS THE ONLY ONES WHO BOTHER ME ABOUT IT??? hopefully everyone is clear on what i am griping about. not that it happens, just why no one else gives a shit…not guilderland, not albany…just colonie.

Because Colonie happens to notice this shit more. If a Guilderland cop see’s and feels the need to pull you over for your tint he will. And as far as Albany goes, they dont really pull people over often

And dont conform I dont give a shit what you do. You are going to keep getting tickets and paying due to the fact you dont want to “conform”

lmao psi2high ftw