colonie cops... again

another bullshit ticket issued by the lovely colonie police force… i got a tint ticket for the back doors being tinted too dark when ive been driving around with it for about 3 years or more now and i have never even got looked at for it. sweet

would u like me to get u a box of tissues?

The back doors? You can have them as dark as you want. It’s the front windows you can not have tinted. Fight that ticket.

id check NYS tint laws first. i think they changed the regulations on it. not 100% sure though

Is everytime someone gets a tint/exhaust/blatently driiving like an asshole necessary to bitch and complain about how the cops are singleing them out and its complete bullshit…

Break the law deal with the consequencer or

Dont break the law and dont fuckin worry about it…

On a 4 door you can’t have any of the doors tinted unless it came that way from the factory (like SUV’s). Coupes can’t have the doors tinted but can have all glass back tinted including the quarter glass.

So to be legal, the only thing you can have tinted is your back windshield, the rest must pass 70% of light through.

BUT YEAH FUCK COPS! FUCKIN JERKS!

Thought the rear doors could be painted black? That must have changed recently.

Why are people posting everytime they get a ticket?

Nope. Officer Newjack informed me of this when I got stopped back in late winter for my windows. I also looked it up and it’s true.

That’s what I thought too.

point is we dont give a shit about stupid ass tickets that u get, espically from the colonie cops. so stop wasting threads!

My girl just called me, she just got a ticket for not using a turn signal and she wasn’t even on a main road… fuck Colonie PD

Should have used her blinker. How can you say FTP when you are breaking the law? GOD FORBID THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB!

Fuck my boss for giving me work to do. How dare him!

If cops didn’t pull people over I guarantee you people would complain that they are wasting taxpayer’s money by not doing their jobs properly.

they should go pull over the people doing 70+ on central and not pull over people on the small side streets when they forget to use a signal

They should pull people over who break the law.

i’m waiting to get pulled over for doing 32 on consaul rd, or albany street.

:rofl

Won’t happen. Unless it’s 2AM and you have 4 people in the car. Then you’ll probably get nabbed.

Agreed. But some laws are more about money than safety. People like tinted windows. It looks nice and provides a some UV protection when parked in the sun. The State is well aware of this, so they made it illegal and can now extort money from thousands of drivers. If you want to believe this is to protect the cops from someone hiding a gun or some shit behind their 35% tint, then fine.

Sometimes you have to consider tint and no front tickets a part of the cost of ownership of some cars. I like to call it “FU money,” as in “fuck you, I have the money.”

Agreed. But some laws are more about money than safety. People like tinted windows. It looks nice and provides a some UV protection when parked in the sun. The State is well aware of this, so they made it illegal and can now extort money from thousands of drivers. If you want to believe this is to protect the cops from someone hiding a gun or some shit behind their 35% tint, then fine.

Sometimes you have to consider tint and no front plate tickets a part of the cost of ownership of some cars. I like to call it “FU money,” as in “fuck you, I have the money.” Pay the fine and continue rolling. Fuck 'em.

What about people driving around smoking blunts and doing other shit behind their tinted windows? No front plate… what if someone shoots somebody and takes off, and you only get a glimpse of the front of the car?

Not saying I support these laws, but there are reasons behind them.