colonie cops... again

+1.
Unless you were not breaking the law and got shit for it, THEN post. NO ONE gives a fuck if you’re bitching because a cop gave you a ticket for you being in the wrong.
Be a man and accept the consequences of your actions.

lock

Moving to trash bin.

I never knew back windows couldnt be tinted.

What about the minivans the post office has with painted windows? Illegal?

Yea, it’s called failure to signal and its illegal. Imagine that.

Why all the bitching about Colonie PD lately?
Everyone is making them out to seem like the bad guy because they are doing their job.
I got pulled over for having no tail lights at all. Both sides were out, no brake lights, nothing.
I told him I had been having an issue, I didn’t know they had blown again, and guess what… he let me go because it was 9:30 at night and what the hell can I do about it at that point?
So for every time someone bitches about doing something illegal on purpose and getting a ticket, the cops are not all blood thirsty ass holes. You broke the law. Get over it.

He could have wrote you a ticket for no tail lights. :number1

I know, but he was nice about it.
That’s my point, they’re not all just ass holes out to fuck people all the time.

I agree. I was pulled over with weapons in the trunk speeding down consaul road. 45mph in a 30mph. I always forget its 30. He flipped a uturn lit me up and got out.

I told him I had weapons, gave him my permit, he wrote me a warning for the speed for his SGT and let me on my way. Was very professional.

All this Police hate is starting to annoy me. People are wondering why they get tickets, it’s your attitude when your stopped. These guys are dealing with scum all day, it’s tough to be nice all the time when your getting spit on daily.

Post script to my story - I got pulled over about a week after that incident in Niskayuna, the damn things had blown again, but this time only on one side. I showed the cop receipts from the last three weeks where I had changed the bulbs multiple times, he didn’t care. He ticketed me. Did it suck? Of course. He could have been lenient considering I had proof of an issue, but the law is the law and he had every right to. I got it fixed and mailed in the ticket. Went to VW and purchased bulbs from them instead of Advance/Pep Boys. Never had another issue. :lol

Everytime I get pulled over it’s always windows down, keys on the dashboard, and both hands on the wheel. If it’s dark out I have the interior lights on as well.

I’m not that hardcore, then again I’m a chick.

I got nabbed for no turn signal (don’t feel like going into the whole story) by an Albany cop over the weekend. He was a dick right off the bat. I’m usually very nice but gave him a shit storm right back, it was worth the ticket.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/spazzydancecore/rage/1229328372629.jpg?t=1236281911

^ Adam… :rofl :rofl :rofl

hahahahahahhaha