Colonie police at it again

I was just driving on 155 towards central and they set up
a road block with about 8 squad cars stopping the traffic. I said fuck that and turned right:rofl
it seems like they do it every Thursdays

SWEET!! i’m gonna drive thru there later around 3 on purpose, u think it’ll still be there?

thanks for the info for all the people that drive shit that aint legal though

hmmm, I was just down that way and didn’t see anything…
What side of central? Nisky side or Guilderland side?

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah I figured they wernt gonna be too pleased with my tints so I made a little detour:lol

And I was coming from g land towards central on 155 just passed again and there were a bunch of Albany county sherrifs too

I bet the troopers will be set up in front of Siena today. Going to have to take my college campus detour on my way home from work.

Last time they set it up I cut through the Siena campus to avoid them. The one cop was waiting at the end but he didn’t pull me over. I was 100% legit that time though, no tint or outdated inspection :shifty

Yea, it’s called doing their job and generating revenue for the town.

If your car is legit you have no problem.

drive the supra over there. :slight_smile:

ROFL they are retarded… you see that a mile away and just take a right liek you said and had over to the road between Khols and Moes/wendys. LOL if they were smart, they would plant one car on that road and catch the “suspect” cars that look like shit and prolly went around the road block. I worked down on the ext for a few year they setup the same shit atleast once a month.

No. Inspection is up, have an appointment on Friday.

tint, muffler, ect ect

didnt u sell that damn old pos yet? haha

I have no tint.

Exhaust/No Front Plate though.

And no, not yet. Keep throwing the idea up in the air.

Thats cause you are mildly retarded

no cats. thats a huge no no. see for me, those fat asses cant get low enonugh to see that i have no cats. :slight_smile:

I don’t see a problem with going through a CPD road block?

I’ve gone through roadblocks with my catless exh/tint. Usually just checking for insp/reg/seatbelt.

i will drive right on through.

as will i!!!

Yea pretty sure they only care about inspections and seat belts

I had to go thru a Sheriff roadblock in Ballston Spa on Tuesday and they didnt care about the broken windshield on the truck I was driving.