Trooper Checkpoint on Route 7 Today

Right in front of the old Bowler’s Club on the Niskayuna/Latham town line there’s a bunch of State Troopers set up on Route 7 checking for seatbelts, registrations, inspections, etc. Just a heads up for anyone that might get hassled.

thanks for the lookout. rep for you+

I went through this today and saw my buddy pauly pulled over

Serve and Protect!

i wont be going that way, not that i needed to.

I definitely coulda called something like this to come out of you hahaha

Or everyone could just register and inspect their shiz and buckle up and not have an issue?

lol

That would be too easy and make sense…

Got a memo about this earlier today.

Looks like I’m not riding the bike in.

Or just going around, silly American “control units”:vlad

Thanks for the heads up

Good looking out dude!

this

/thread

thanks for the heads up

i passed 2 colonie cops today in a mile and didn’t get pulled over :bowdown

I passed a whole shitload of police today on my way back from hvcc and didnt get pulled over even going through colonie.

yah thanks for the heads up this a good thread!:thumbup

If youre talking about the same Pauly his Silverado’s tint is dark as fuck, no front plate and blacked out tails. No surprise he got nailed.

I don’t understand everyone saying thanks for the heads up or I passed a ton of cops today and didn’t get pulled over…YOUR NOT GOING TO GET PULLED OVER UNLESS YOUR DOING SOMETHING STUPID OR YOUR CAR IS NOT INSPECTED, REGISTERED, MISSING PLATES, SPEEDING, LOUD EXHAUST, TINT, ETC…and if there is a checkpoint you go through then its your own damn fault if you can’t find time in your lives to actually have your car legally on the road.

For everyone that has a car/bike that catches lots of attention, you obviously knew the consequences before you started doing modifications! If not your an idiot, and should have been swallowed by your mom.

My truck is totally legit, no tint, both plates, etc and I usually set the cruise at about 5 above the speed limit on the highway and dont drive like an idiot on other roads.

So far no issues.

Some people just don’t want to be bothered, especially if they are obeying the law in every aspect.