Colonie police at it again

you DO know you can simply roll both front windows down when either being approached or coming to a police checkpoint? I had full tint in my previous car, 100 percent illegal, and never got anything said to me, I had gone through countless checkpoints and countless times of being pulled over, I attribute it to simply being courteous and rolling the front two windows down.

Thats primarily why it’s made illegal, to protect the safety of the LEO, because they can’t see if you have a weapon, etc

why is this an issue?

Would I get a ticket for rolling through a road block, while getting road head?

Hummm???

No they would be happy for you, that you finally got some.

Protect and Serve!

Try and test that, you’re bound to get served.

Whats the worst you can get for a catless exhaust?

1 year in federal pound me in the ass prison

10,000 federal fine for each cat removed

the officer would have to look under the car first and if i was the officer the last thing i would want to do is get on my hands and knees to look under someones car!

Yeah, maybe for the shop that did it, not for you personally.

i think its whoever removed them

love the no cat law… both my cars are catless :slight_smile:

how can they prove who removed him?

whoa I didn’t know it was that big of a deal.

Ive really never heard of a cop giving a ticket and/or checking for cats or lack thereof.

Ive heard of people getting stopped for loud exhausts and some got tickets but the cop didnt get down on the ground and look for cats.

and services are rendered each and everyday. just because you cant see it doesnt mean that officers dont go out and help people for whatever reason…

I drove by a trooper with my 20% tinted glass.

OMFG PANIC

i have a huge sticker that goes past 6" of my windshield. i now will never drive my car again :cry:

Its not illegal for a person to remove a CAT just like it not illegal for a business to put super dark tint on a car. Its illegal to drive that car on the road. Why would the business be blamed?