gotta stop driving in colonie

Everyone gives CPD a bad rap for doing things like this. I live in Colonie and drive a dark tinted vehicle and don’t get stopped. I also drive with the flow of traffic and don’t floor it to show off my intake/exhaust to everyone.

Hmm…

“Stop* breaking the law, asshole!”

:tongue

+rep to you. <3 that movie.

Edit: I can’t give you any +rep yet.
IOU 1 + rep. :hug

thats cause they think its a girl driving your car.

Works for me. :number1

Dude your in the wrong, cops are doing their job, cut the shit. And they wont get sick of you in court, they want your $, which they will get.

:rofl

+rep for Dave.

Edit: WTF. I must +rep the same people all the time. :lol
IOU 1 + rep too Dave.

Says the Mustang owner…

so be it…id rather pay the money and have my car look the way i want it than look like everyone else on the road. isnt that why these products are available (lights, tint, exhaust etc.)? for car enthusiasts who want to set themselves apart from the norm. im just sayin.

I get that shit all the time, just have to accept it .

That is exactly why they are going to keep pulling you over, because you’re going to keep paying.

I’m going to hold you to that.

Super, so stop whining about cops doing their job.

Your driving habbits must be attracting cops then…

I have tinted windows, an open 3 inch exhaust… Cops notice… but I never get pulled over in colonie

CPD ftw. I have not had a single problem with them ever.

both my cars are 100% legal. i see no issues and i lve in the heart of colonie.

yeah usually that helps.

alright, alright…enough with the damn lectures. i just wanted to vent. it was a long night. i feel like im having this discussion with my mother for christs sake.

This is shift518 not a blog where you rant about your misfortunes

i really don’t get how everyone gets harrassed so often. maybe the colonie cops just know my car and know i don’t do anything wrong with it so they leave me alone, but i drive like a jackass (on town roads i do drive less like a jackass then highways), i don’t have a front plate, i have hids, i have a 4" exhaust with no cats at all. and yet i don’t get pulled over much, the only tickets i have gotten this year were in long island over the weekend in my moms yaris. i am really suspecting that these people that get pulled all the time just drive like complete cockgobblins.

They do. I know LaDuke89 drives like one, he steps on it so everyone around him can hear his baby turbo spool and his exhaust roar, then he gets pulled over and wonders why :rofl