gotta stop driving in colonie

lol…wait…BWAHAAAHAAA

oh of course. no one on shift everrrrr rants about their misfortunes lol. what was i thinking?

look what happens every time though lol

yeah i guess i learned that the hard way huh? lol

Never had a problem with CPD and my car had no exhaust for a couple months last year…and hasn’t had a front plate in a month or so

Back when I had a red Evo w/ white wheels- I would be driving around and see cops around, drive next to them, they’d be in the oncoming lane… Pulled for lack of front plate ever? NO. (Was I driving like the Asian version of Morgan Freeman- YES)

Anyways, the one time I got pulled over in that car, it was 1:30 AM and I was “warned” for taking a 30 MPH marked turn at 41 MPH (GASP! what a bad a$$!! exploring 0.05% the lateral capability of the car). This happened somewhere off N. Mohawk St in Coheezey.

Played nice, got a warning, and he STILL didn’t give me a ticket for the front plate- which was missing the entire time I had that car with the VII bumper on it.

Moral of the story: Move to Cohoes

I’m still curious as to what the CPD are profiling you for? And of course they don’t have much better to do than write tickets, Colonie is one of the safest towns in the country, or at least it was a few years back.

OP dosent want to be coformist, damnit! (Wheres that pic of the emo in mom’s van?)