So i got caught by a trooper (sorta) EDIT: HELP!

OK, last night, on my way to Redconquesttsi’s house, i was coming from lake rd to route 5. Red cavalier with really blue headlights passes me and pulls a u turn, than speeds up to catch me. Im like "WTF do i know this guy?? :bloated: " but i didnt, just some random asshat. so I go across route 5 heading to marble road in akron, and this guy is right on my ass, i can even see his hood, so i speed up. I come to the intersection for marble road. stop, start going, and this guy dumps the clutch behind me, chirping the tires to catch up and almost rearending me :mad:. Now im pissed and hes still on my ass through the intersection, so i floor it, asshole stays right on my bumper. than proceeds to whip out into the other lane, and pass me doing around 90-100ish. at the moment he passes me, we pass this older guy on the other side whose walking his dog. and he starts yelling at us. Im in a bad mood already, so i dont care. I pull into Justins house and go inside.

Well, older guy ended up calling the police and the troopers showed up at Redconquesttsi’s house looking for me, i wasnt there, the one officer left me a note on my steering wheel asking me to call him. He told Justin’s dad he “just wants to talk to me and he wont issue any tickets” apparently he was a really nice guy.

Im gonna call him around 4ish after i get my HW done. I know it was stupid to do and i know it coulda been alot worse.

Any idea what im in store for besides an obvious ear chewing?

EIDT:
And not calling him would be outta the question. He knows where I live and he told Justins dad that if i DONT call him, he will come to my house.

Ear chewing, just tell him that you were driving like a normal person and this kid in a chevy of some sort was harassing you. You thought about calling him in for wreckless driving but didnt get the plate.

hahaha sounds like a prob I had…ran from a cop while he was going to work in his personal car…ended up doing like 120 to get away from him becuase he kept showving his jeep up my cars ass (didnt feel as good as I thought) so he shows up to my house at like midnight and proceeded to chew me out

rofl, for some reason tho, Justins dad told me they want the red cavy BAD. and i know where the kid lives now. May be i could help the trooper out / get the cavy busted, too. As far as i know, they havent caught up to him yet.

dont call

Probably chew you out a little bit. What ever you do though do not admit you were speeding. If the cop wants to be a prick there basically is nothing he can do other than bitch at you. An untrained civilian’s word means absolutely nothing in court, unless you admit you were speeding to the cop.

The whole “he was driving like an asshole and I just wanted to get away from him” thing is not going to be an excuse. You don’t think the cop has heard that one before?

ahahahhaha … fagalier kid is going DOOOOOWN

sounds like youll get off tho …

:tup:

I’d call him just because he asked you to. Be polite and you’ll have him on your side. Just say you don’t think you were speeding, but you were paying more attention to not getting rear ended by that kid than you were to your speedometer.

Alternatively, you could not call him and have him pissed at you and have yourself tagged as a racer and in the same group as the crapalier they’re looking for.

amd the whole he was driving like an asshole thing. yeah, I admit it, i was pissed and i started to do somethign stupid myself.

Main thing-- How would i be apologetic without admitting to speeding?

“I’m sorry that I was involved at all. I don’t think I was speeding. I was focusing on not getting hit by that kid. He lives at XXX right? I’ve seen him driving like a jerk before on XXX road. Do you watch for him there?” Just change the topic to the now common enemy quickly, so that you apologize vaguely and immediately put yourself on his side.

Nothing to worry about. My buddy threw some pennies at a car on the 400 one day after he got cut off. Guy called the troopers, troopers called him. Buddy said I don’t know what your talking about, cop hung up and nothing ever came of it.

ok, so this is really getting retarded :bloated:

i called at 3:27, asked for Trooper Greg Jankowiak. Lady comes on the line like 2 min later and tells me hell be back on at 7pm. And the note says to call between 7-am and 7-pm. Now I get to miss class for this. Whooooooo :tup:

whats the troopers name?

nevermind, you posted while i was reading, lol

heh, I had the troopers come “just to chat” once, got 7 tickets 2 weeks later (mind you, I had all of them thrown out in court, such BS)

Doh! At least they were thrown out. Which is why I originally said… ADMIT NOTHING.

Screw that, tell him that you don’t remember speeding because you got really drunk.

I remember that…some crazy shit went on that week

UPDATE

so i talked to the trooper, and apparently the neighbors whom he interveiwed said that ive done this before, with the same red cavalier multiple times. :bloated: He kept asking me if i knew the kid, I DO NOT, and told me there is an on going investigation into looking for the red cavalier becuase hes been speeding around repeatedly.

The trooper also told me that he has up untill a year to complete ths investigation, and that i could face up to 2 years in jail and 150k fine. IS this true, or is he just bullshitting me. All he has to go on right now is one man walking his dog, and supposedly some neighbors who have said ive done this before.

wow, this is seriously getting really retarded :bloated:

ouch …kinda sounds like hes bullshitting tho…child mollesters do less jail time than that lol and 150k for speeding or racing ? may b if u hit and killed the guys dog and kept damaging ppls property and stuff may b but it still prob wouldnt even be that much of a fine…my buddys dad is a well known top detective in west seneca …ill have to ask him about that