So i got caught by a trooper (sorta) EDIT: HELP!

save it for the highway

:bsflag: The cop’s trying to play you. Just play dumb to what he’s claiming, which shouldn’t be too hard since you actually have no knowledge of it.

total bull… a cop cant do that… its a state trooper trying to be tough…

if u want tons of storys about troopers i could give u a book…

just go bust the red cavy for being gay…

just blow the kid in… you know where he lives…

yes because the troopers are going to sit there and waste their time to catch one car speeding around…

dont worry, dont do it again and nothing will happen, shit keep his number around, you see the cav around again call him up and be like hey i got this guy you are looking for right here

:word:

So much bullshit that I just about drowned. :tup:

well, he said that hes going to be conducting an investigation, and that he wants to meet me face to face to talk. (probably to get a statement) and than he asked for my name, address telephone etc. and said hell be contacting me in a few days. Me and redconquesttsi are waiting becuase the trooper is supposedly going to try and show up before 9. If not, i was going to call him and offer to meet him at his station in batavia on Thursday.

Basic facts so far-

Kid was assclowning i got mad

Neighbor claimed we were speeding around 90-100 MPH (side by side) :bloated:

cop is looking for the red cavy BAD

Neighbor’s claim they have seen me do this before MULITPLE TIMES with said red cavy… I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS.

cop wants to actually meet me face to face :gotme:

ouchies

ur screwed… hes probably gonna have tons of back up and is going to arrest you…

jk…
i wouldnt worry… say u got a doctors appointment and u cant show … there just trying to be bad ass’s … watch channel 2 news after they catch the red cavy because they will probably have him on there lol…

At this point might as well play nice so that he doesn’t start harassing you, but he’s got absolutely nothing on you so DON’T ADMIT TO ANYTHING. He can’t do dick squat based on one old man’s complaint and some alleged neighbor’s complaints (which I bet is BS anyhow.)

Just play nice and keep your mouth shut.

that never happened.

that never happened.

i have no idea what you are talking about sir.

that never happened.

I hope you are recording all discussions with this cop.

On the phone or in person.

Actually, at this point if it was me playing nice would be over with. Playing nice was fine before he threatened you with BS charges, jailtime, and 150k fines. At this point I would simply tell him you’ve spoken to a lawyer friend of yours who advised you to keep you mouth shut. If the cop wants to talk to you, he can arrest you, which he’ll never do because he has no case.

That is assuming you haven’t already gone and done something stupid like admit to anything. If you have, it’s time to talk to a lawyer for real. Police can and will flat out lie to you in order to get you to admit to something. I can guarantee if you go talk to him that will be the first thing he does, and more than likely during this “chat” the first thing he will do is pull out a recorder to make it official. He will come up with all sorts of scary things he could charge you with. This is an old trick, don’t fall for it.

who cares, no proof, don’t admit to anything. done. at most u will get a ticket. but i don’t even see how they can issue that without an officer actually being there when it happened.

if a cop didnt see you they have nothing to go on as soon as i called him i woulda said i dont know wwhat you or the neighbors are talking about i didnt even come up that road it must be someone else sorry. Now they are gonna fuck with you, shoulda kept quiet from the start. I didnt know cops go this far outta the way to catch a speader that they didnt even see speeding. A few years back a bunch of cars got caught on the 990 someone called in and the cops caught us all pulled to the side of the road and couldnt do a damn thing but give us all parking tickets for parking on they thruway and the guy who called in was supposedly off duty cop.

Nevermind my earlier advice. This makes much more sense, as it leaves less room to accidentally fuck yourself.

I dont think anything you did is a Felony (more than 1 year in jail or prison) so that jail time is ridiculous and so is that fine. If you did anything that serious you would already be in jail.

Go talk to a lawyer before you do anything else.

rofl, i took some good avice,

i just said over the phone i was sorry for what happened, and it wont happen again.

never admitted to speeding
or racing

or anything, just told him what happened in the first post, and he started blah blah blah, i could throw you in jail, take your liscense 259486958639k in fines, and im like “look, im sorry for what happend, it was a stupid mistake and itll never happen again.”

and than he tried to pin the burnout marks (posi mind you) on the road on me. Whennit was cleary a widertrack vehile, like a f-bod. :bloated:

ill play nice, till he still dicks with me, than i talk to a lawyer, and tell him to leave me alone.

The only reason hes doing thisis cuz the guy that was on the road is all over this troopers ass to get kids to stop “speeding” down “His” road. Guess he just had some sand in his vagina :gotme:

you should hit him on your bycycle saying he was walking his dog to slow on YOUR road

the cop is trying to get information out of you…and he probably thinks you DO know the kid with the cav…