Busted :(

Got a well deserved speeding ticket this morning (NYS Trooper v.Hwy)
Ticket was for 15 MPH over ( I was doing more then that and got a break)
The ticket reads 15 MPH over, the supporting deposition reads the actual
I have a clean record w/no points
I’m going to plead not guilty
Ideas on what the fine/points will be? Anything else to do besides plead not guilty?
thnx
:shithitfan:

way to go BAG

what area were you in?

either way it will prob get reduced to parking and school

dont think any points

nlo idea on fine. Will vary

Wear a thong with skunk’s picture on the front and you will undoubtedly get out of any possible ticket. This involves showing the DA your panties, but it should be worth it, considering the trouble you are going to get out of.

v.hwy really isn’t enough info. This isn’t a kill thread, you can tell us where you were.

Depending on the town it will probably end up a parking ticket and nothing more, but some towns are worse than others.

Do some detailing work to pay for the ticket? :slight_smile:

I guess it was in Henrietta…and yes it is a kill thread :slight_smile:

if you got it in the city of b-lo youre fucked. i had to pay $300 + 4 points for a similar violation.

but if youre in a town they most likely will reduce it to parking tickets and school.

Wait for our resident traffic court connoisseur nitroinsane to chime in with how the Henrietta court system works.

troopers are out in force, i think its a rule that any time I enter I-90 without my radar detector on there will be 82 speed traps per mile.

I just got lasered for a 78 in a 55 Sunday in west seneca :mad: Apparently 65MPH only starts at the toll booths going east. :ham: had my PBA badge clearly visible and name dropped my cousin that’s near the top of the chain of command in the state and the cop didn’t want to know anything, wrote it up 23 over. I had been 4 for 4 name dropping him. Pay to play i guess.

Not to thread jack but anyone have an idea on that one? I’m guessing/hoping school and fine

Never been to it dick. how much does the supporting dep read? Joe west seneca is easy. No school and a fine normally.You may have to go to school though. Doubt you will get points

Plead not guilty, some smaller towns might be a bit of a pain. (Covington, and Pembroke come to mind for me.)

Some places will not outright offer you a reduction off the bat.

If you are not first consider yourself lucky this gives you a chance to see how they do it. Pay attention to what others are doing if you see them handing out parking tickets left and right you are golden and will not need to worry much at all. If you see them handing out points left and right (Two small towns I mentioned above for instance), you may need to specify that you would like plea it down to lesser charge by going to drivers school.

At which point you’ll end up wasting a good part of a day at some point in a stuffy room, and bringing/mailing in the certificate of completion/paying a minimal fine. I’d imagine the cop would be there as you have a supporting deposition, as long as you were kind to the cop it most likely will be a non-issue.

were you going east or west on the 90? Was it a Trooper or WSPD?

Anyway West Seneca is pretty easy on tickets.

Trooper, West. Good to hear on the no school.

Fuzzy, I forgot about Pembroke :gay3: “Our judge is going to be very generous with dropping points, however in return he will be fining rather heavily.” By that, they mean $275 for 12 mph over in their stupid 1 block 30MPH zone.

i got the same ticket in henrietta three years ago. i ended up getting a $100 parking ticket/fine because i was the only person out of a court room full of morons to actually be enrolled in school.

school and first speeding ticket got me out of points, so you should be fine!

Girls do not get tickets.Next time more skin less talking.

Just more of that wealth distribution that you love.

psh, i bet pembroke is a red town, fuck them :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds about right for the going rate for henrietta, granted its been a few years

i should work on that…but i’ve only gotten pulled over three times and crying got me out of one!

that sux, last ticket i got was on the 190 i think, 70 in a 55 in amherst. paid a bit over 100 bucks for a fine and no skool or points. never been to court in Henrietta…

and yes west seneca is pretty laid back with speeding tickets, last time i went no skool dropped to a parking ticket and the fine wasn’t horrible.

couple years ago amherst was terrible… big fines and points.

if its your first one in a while. itll be 100 bucks for dropping it down to a parking ticket most likely and maybe 20 bucks for school as well. but no points on your license. thats what mine was when i was busted for goin 15 over a year ago