Busted :(

^ Def not Amherst if it was the 190 since the 190 doesn’t go near Amherst.

I got snagged on the thruway in Lancaster this morning. Nicest trooper I’ve ever come across. Reduced to a failure to use turn signal on the spot. Thankfully. I shook his hand and thanked him for his “mercy”. Forgot my stupid V1 today.

you guys sound a little optimistic… 1110a for 15-25 over from my experience.

i got one for 71 in a 55… and i got reduced to a parking tix and cost me $75 bucks which isnt bad considering… yours should be similar… i know a guy but i dont think he helped me with the cost just the waiting time! which was awesome!

i had a 68 in a 35 in west seneca, back in 2001, i think I got off with a $200 fine.

slow down johnny tran! this isn’t racewars!

I HATE YOU

Jon,

Most likely you will get a fine of around $200 and no school since you are from Buffalo and not rochester. They may or may not give you points depending on the judge.

Only advice I have is go to Court and ask to speak with the DA. Wear a suit or dress up really nice and explain to the DA that you are worried about points on your license affecting your job in some way…and they will see that you respect them enough to dress up and that you care about your job/employment.

Good luck :slight_smile:

The weather is nice time to write some tickets

wait? He wrote your actual speed on the supporting deposition?
The judge will see that and jack up your fine.

They usually write whatever you say that incriminates you in the supporting deposition…meaning you admited to going faster than 15 over.

I got 25 over in Ashford in '05 which is notorious for being a tough court. It was $220 including surcharges.

I just got a 22mph over in west seneca.Got it reduced to a parking ticket ($80) and driving school

Henrietta isn’t too bad, got a ticket for 20 over a couple years ago, got it reduced to a parking violation because I had a clean record.