another pulled over story this is pretty bad though.

So today I was driving on the thruway. 219 north I was past the mile strip exit and I was going around the corner past the berg road overpass.
Heavy traffic and a sunny day…no way am I going to speed. keep in mind it’s a 55 mph zone. I’m going about 70 in my gti and anyone who knows…the new gti’s read very high…my gps says I’m going about 65 when the needle is at 70.
I come around the turn and see 2 cars pulled over and a nother west senneca cop in the median with his lights on. He pulls me over right away and claims I am doing 78 in a 55. There is NO WAY. I was maybe doing 70 tops. I was with the flow of traffic.
I argue and he tells me he’ll be right back. I was polite but at the same time assertive I said i was not doing that speed.
He comes back with my ticket and I asked to see the radar gun. he replys “u can request a supporting deposition at court” im like no I want one now, i want you to write that you refused to show me my speed.
In which he replys " i don’t have your speed, an officer down the road clocked you"
I asked to speak to him and he wouldn’t reveal his location.
The cop was an ass.
I have a valentine one. and on the ticket it said radar was used to catch me. My v1 would not have missed it…even if it did I was not going 78.
I’m willing to pay a fine for like 10 or 12 over but not 23!
How can I fight this?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, and lol @

What is with everyone getting pissed at cops for doing their jobs lately?

You need to find out what gun was used to clock you and see if it has been calibrated in the last year or so. I cant remember where I seen the info about beating a ticket but its something along those lines.

so now they are guessing speeds huh… nice

Well to sum it up.

http://www.lust.dk/images/22091010_jelly_double_dildo.gif

Hope that helps.

This is the worst possible defense you can use, it will almost never work. And more often than not by using that you won’t be able to plea it down.

http://www.blurofinsanity.com/Speeding.html

Yeah i drove by and saw 3 of them sitting there today. I always slow down when i approach that area because you cant see them until the last second.

i followed ya, until you said there was no way you’d speed so you were going 70 in a 55… i duno what to tell ya man you were speeding, if you were going a lil slower you coulda avoided the whole mess all together

AS i said… the gti speedo reads about 5 mph high so Infact i was doing 65. And don’t say you can do 55 on the 219. BS. You’d get ran over. I was going withthe flow of traffic. If they used radar how could they pinpoint my car when I am in heavy traffic?
I should have rephrased speeding. On a thruway anything <15mph is not speeding in my books.
Basicly i feel fucked because I Wasn’t going th speed they said I was.

but in law books 55 is the speed LIMIT. you um, went faster. west seneca cops are fucking faggot ass scumbags.

KU band?? I know it’s a Europe radar band right now…maybe they got it here. Just a shot in the dark.

As for getting out of the ticket… that website seems kind of lame… ive gotten a few 20+ over tickets and pled guilty to all of them. They all got reduced to parking tickets and not a single one cost over $120.

GPS logging = Solid Proof. For any of you’s that are ever sure of yourself, turn it on.

Two years ago coming back from white water rafting in QB, I got hit with a 90 in a 65. I thought I was f’d. Week before court someone mentioned the gps, and sure enough I had the damn thing turned on. Court went something like this.

“Your honor, I had my GPS with me coming back from Canada, it shows my travel speed along the route I was taking home. You can see it here”

(hands to the judge, he didnt know what he was looking at)

Judge : How do I know you didn’t just program it in here afterwards?

" You can’t do that, and if I could, I’d probably be in 10 times more trouble for lying".

Case dismissed.

do you seriously believe that your speedo is off?

Ok…be pissed about getting written for the higher speed…but you still would have gotten pulled over regardless because 56-78 are all OVER the SPEED LIMIT.

i didn’t say i go 55, but at the same time i don’t make it obvious… especially if its a spot you KNOW cops are gonna be. and what proof do you have that your speedo reads high by 5 mph? besides a gps, cause a judge isn’t gonna buy that.

oh and " on the thruway anything <15mph is not speeding in my books" just proves this is a worthless arguement, cause i can see you posting another thread similar to this one with that kinda attitude lol you’ll learn after you get enough of them i guess…

Well I should know Alot about the West Seneca Ass Holes I know Most Of them Constdering They try to get me for everything, no matter what just because i am a KID still. I guess that 18 means your still a Fucking kid but i have to say almost all cops are ass holes. By the way what was the cops name??

Or lose count one of the two. :frowning:

Random Capitalisations Make Things fun To Type!

+1

I don’t know how some of you folks get pulled over for speeding so much. I have only been pulled over for speeding twice in my 9 years of driving. The latest: 17 over on a snow covered road… and was let go. True story. Ask JAM.

I have gotten 7 tickets in my 4 years of driving, all within the past 2 years