holy gay state trooper

so i was in west seneca heading down the 219 to take my car to where im storing it (off gennesse), 91crxsi(matt) was following me to give me a ride back, just cruising normally at maybe like 60mph, the trooped gets behind me and throws ont he lights - wtf? asks y my exhuast is so loud - i pretty much have no manifold to turbo gasket left - and im storing it in liek 10mins and im fixing it over winter. then he asks y my front plate isent on my bumper - its a new bumper have decided where i want to drill the holes yet. then he asks y my friends car is smoking - he pulled over so he dident lose me and his beater does burn a small amount of oil. each of us ended up getting 2 tickets me - one for exhuast and one for front plate matt - one for excessive smoke (WTF?) and one for no license (which he has taken care of, just dident have the papers with him)

well we ended up getting a shop friend to sign off on the repairs about an hour later :wiggle::2fingers::2fingers:

so for those who have gotten a front plate ticket how much was it?

why are you so angry, he is only doing his job :gotme:

front plate in Buffalo is $90 if I remember right

make up a bullshit letter from the dealer stating that your “plate bracket” was on backorder and wont arrive till tuesday. Photoshop is your friend.

^^^^ word

nice job getting everything signd off tho

i know the license plate fine is a albany thing, and the town gets no money for it cause its a mandatory nys thing, but is it possible to get it just plain thrown out of court ?

excessive smoke is bullshit…he only gave it to him cause he was driving with you. you know how many stupid lincoln’s and caravan’s i see burning oil all over the place? wow…

so how does a deisel get away with blowing smoke, yet a gas burning engine can be ticketed for it ?

:bsflag:

damn, I thought I was going to read a story about how you got hit on by a cop.

how disappointing.

his job is to keep us safe, i mean yea i have 3in exhuast but i dont drive like an asshole, i hardly go over 4500rpms. plus, an exhuast ticket on the highway? i mean comon im not disturbing any1, iv driven past a ton of police and havent gotten shit for it. the the front plate - theres no spot for it

the biggest thing tho is the fact that i was taking the car off the road untill spring in literally like 20 minutes, and both problems he pointed out were going to get fixed

so much for the state troopers getting hooked up at my work anymore lol

I agree. I wanted to hear about an Agent Sunshine that whore his pants too tight and put a sun catcher hanging from his rear view mirror in his squad car.

lol andy you suck at life. :smiley:

what was the troopers name?

lol… yeah I thought the same thing. And was just as disappointed…

But remember… they don’t have “quotas” that they have to meet every month :roll:

kevin jordan

I’ve never even heard of excessive smoke??? Why don’t they bust more people for it? How many times have you been out for a nice cruise only to get stuck behind some hippie car with save the whales bumper stickers burning more oil than gas per mile?

my front plate ticket in WS get reduced to a $25 parking ticket

although diesels seem to produce more smoke they are actually less polluting than gas engines

that wasnt my point :stuck_out_tongue:

the ticket said “smoke” … not “pollution from excess oil consumption”

the ticket isnt phrased in a “pollution” manner, simply states that there is a visable exhaust cloud, which could be antifreeze , or hell it could even be a quart of tranny fluid someone put in his muffler as a prank

yea so i got the unnecessary smoke ticket… i drive a 13 year old car with 196k on it… it burns some oil. its not like its a smoke screen or nething like that so i dont see y i got a ticket especially when i pretty much pulled myself i didnt get seperated from andy. If he never got pulled over i wouldnt have been either, so that means to me that my smoking exhaust cant be that bad since he wasnt going to pull me over in the start. either way the guy was a cock smoker and the tickets are taken care of

ya excessive smoke is rediulous I got one of those when I had the turbo shadw in orchard park… here’s the weird part though

I mailed them a check…which was never cashed and I even called to ask why and they said its all been taken care of

:gotme:

maybe you’ll have the same luck??