No Front Plate Ticket :-(

Got a no front plate ticket in Buffalo tonight. Anybody know if I could put it on and go to the police station to make the ticket go away? I’m pretty sure it’s a $90 fine which is pretty f’n outrageous. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, the car is an '08 GTI 6spd. It kills me that I’m going to have to destroy the sexiness of the front of my car with an ugly ass NY Plate.

pic:

temp. zip ties to the grill. It will suffice the cops. I have done that in the past. But in reality if you had a sweet camaro or mustang you don’t need a front plate.

just pay it

VWs are gay

i just went to court in OP for tint and no front plate.
I filed not guilty, the d/a asked if i fixed it, i said yes, she dropped all the tickets. I also said i bought the car in florida last april and have never had a problem before this, etc etc.

It’s a fucking VW. You’re not ruining the lines of your sexy exotic car by following the law. Put the plate on and stop wasting cops’ time.

+1
I just never felt like drilling holes in my bumper. My plate rests peacefully on my dashboard now, and i never have problems.

The only thing ugly is your car. If it were a ferrari, then you’re in the clear. Just follow the law.

Why’d you post a picture of your car? No one cares. Sympathy didn’t magically appear in member’s hearts as they saw your mundane golf/jetta/whatever. It’s not inspiring, it’s generic. Average at best, in fact the only thing it inspires me to do is take a shit.

Pay your fine like a man and stop crying, you took the chance and got your wrist slapped. Baby.

wow… wasn’t expecting the flame-a-palooza. WTF!!! What’s wrong with a VW GTI? It’s better than a riced out 1990’s honda or neon, which I’m pretty sure is a large chunk of people on this forum. Thanks to those that aren’t giant tools and gave a straightforward answer.

Big chunk of the board…nope…we flamed them and they left…

Or they went and got better cars. Ex. Sedlmeier

You know you were trying to show off, hoping someone would comment:

“Oh your car looks so awesome dude!!!”

If you need others to build up your self-esteem for you, maybe you have bigger problems then a front plate ticket.

Speaking of off-topic noob flaming…

I don’t know how… or why… but somehow i managed to end up on these threads… they’re old, and locked, and completely full of newmannoobflaming.
:wiggle:

Worth a good laugh… hah.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20797

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20159

:smiley:

okay you were 1/4 right
Its probably better than a neon or any riced out car.
However just about any honda is > that car.
that car might seem cool, if you taught like middleschool science or something.

^^^ lol at this post by newman in the first link you posted…

“haha, that aint my car i didn’t get dynoed but some other guy on the camero forums said that he made 680 WHEEL with the same setup as me and i have still have the have still have still the have nitrous. you cant even touch that with your faggy pos import because you are a fgaggy import owning fag you fag.

just pay it.
or drill some holes and get a plate holder.

Rule #1 for NYSPEED, never mention the word VW in your post

AMERICA FUCK YA

you’ve got alot to learn my friend… lol

That should be in a sticky somewhere if it isn’t already.