WTF is with our NYS Troopers?

I’m assuming if any of you are out there, or in this forum, you are constantly on power trip mode. Because to pull me over for no reason, ask to search my car, and because I tell you no, you make me wait for a dog, who obviously found nothing seeing I’m typing this. I can ad this to another one of my random pull over memories, along with the 7 others of last year. You even went as far as giving me a ticket for my bumper being too low? My cars are both on stock suspension with OEM BUMPERS! So to say the least fuck you, all of you NYS Troopers, especially Officer Bowers. You sir are a fucking dog, worthless piece of garbage who in no way deserves any sort of power to “protect” civilians. To those who wonder why I say this about Bowers, this guy tried putting me in jail for breaking and entering, grand theft, and vandalism. Because he just assumed I did it, without any proof. And to ad to that, he harrased my friends, and family, as well as came to my work place, went through my belongings, then came back later that day, just to scream at me with his buddy standing there trying to intimidate me, his pals name is Officer Santaros, but theres two of them, they’re brothers, so fuck both of them, cause I bet they’re just alike. So a big “thank you” goes out to all of the cops and troopers out there who have cost me so much time and money, harrasing good and honest civilians everywhere.
:retardclap

You could technically make a big deal out of the search thing if you wanted to spend time and money on it.

I always thought cops were last picked in gym class growing up.

relax buddy…

Todays search, I won’t bother, but I tried sueing the county when Bowers and Santaros did their thing, they both were only “disciplined” I was assured by there chief. Disciplined didn’t mean lose their job though, which I would’ve found very appropriate. What started this thing between me and Bowers was he caught my with my tires still smoking in the camaro. He was inside his house, I didn’t see the trooper SUV sitting in the driveway :banghead But he gave me an unsafe start, imprudent speed???, and exhaust ticket, even though the camaro has stock exhaust, that just passed inspection, it was my third day of owning the car. This whole ordeal made me lose $1300 after all was said and done. I could have used that for anything man, school books, insurance, little bit of parts to build my 350. I got nothing in return, just a good story and some more points on my liscense. (sp)

Yea fuck the troopers…there are some srs Dbags on power trips out there. Not all of em are bad but most are.

Ive had them suspicious that I was involved in a misdemeanor so they called my house to tell my parents that I was guilty of a felony. BUT i had already explained the situation to them so they told him he can have a day to change his mind about what he was accusing me of then he can direct all questions to my lawyer. He never called again. Kinda funny how he just never called back when supposedly he had felony charges on me :lol :lol fucking clownshoe

quoted from a trooper acquaintance just 3 days ago. “Hey, I’m just a revenue collector with a gun.”

so now you know why your on his radar

Well this makes the first post make a LOT more sense then.

yepp now it makes a lot more sense.

Getting mad at an officer for your own mistakes, and wondering why they bust your balls down the line… :lol

There are two ways to take this, for those BS charges, the crimes were commited months prior to his investigation after pulling me over. And today was a new trooper who I wish I got his name, but I went away with nothing. The guy who gave me a bumper ticket, his name is Fox, M from Menands. He pulled me over on my way to a test only for me to miss it seeing he decided I had no where important to go so he should just take his time.

I think you’re all missing the point, I never said I was mad about getting a ticket where it was deserved.

dont think Menands has troopers, so it was probably a trooper sitting somewhere in Menands. but

1.) Im not being a dick, but you say your out roasting your tires and then your complaining saying how every trooper is a prick when thats really not the case what so ever.

2.) Menands is fucking tiny as shit, there gonna pull you over for going 32mph in a 30mph, just like in Nassau on the 1 road in all of Nassau).

Nassau FTMFL

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank cops everywhere for profiling you tunerz so you’ll stop peddling your drugs and racing through my town. Get a haircut.

Green Island still has the worst cops, I think. I was on my way to bring my fiancee to the hospital to have my daughter, I got pulled over in our Explorer that had a dealer plate on it, so no front license plate, registration, or inspection on the front. After seeing it was a dealer plate, he pulls some bullshit out of his ass about the exhaust being too loud. I explained we were in a hurry to get to the hospital since my fiancee is having a child, he holds me up for 10 minutes so he can run my license.

Guy was a fuckin’ asshole and I told him so, too.

Alrighty, I guess you’re right, people should get pulled every time a trooper sees them even if they’re doing nothing wrong.

I’m not mad about getting tickets when deserved, I’m mad when you go to my friends houses, my house, to my work place, go through my stuff, and just say sorry cause that’ll fix everything. Strap a fucking camera to me if I’m such a criminal. The biggest crime I do is go to the lot on my night off from work. Other than that, I’m at school from 10-6pm, and go to work 10-6am. Infact, I’m in autocad right now at school.

Well if you are a suspect in an investigation they are legally allowed to do such things. If I were you Id be happy that they do this, Id rather be inconvienced a few times than charged for a crime I didnt do. Just sayin.

definitely got a point there. inconvenience>jail time/butt secks

some of this is your own fault for not knowing the law. unless they have a reason they can not keep u until the dog comes to search your car. yes he will make any reason up to do it, but it is illegal. and you responding with no to a search is not a valid reason.

oh and stop being stupid and smoking your tires on a street esp right by a state troopers house.

I get mad about tickets that I deserve :lol