ARRRGGGGGHH, stupid cops

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/dal/316206178.html

Interesting… but I highly doubt that video/sound recordings are played to the judge for a speeding ticket lol.

I’d have to disgree on your thread title.

“Smart Cop”.

That’s more like it :slight_smile:

:word:
I say more power to this guy. Why is this titled “stupid cops”.
But at least this is not another “I got pulled over and…” thread.

damn good read,
i still beleave there is some racial profiling going on…maybe not in his line of work…(highway patrol) but local…

He has good points, but anyone who acts like a cock to a cop when they get pulled over deserve to get the book thrown at them.

It happens a lot

i titled it that way so some ppl would get their :picard: ready to be like, wtf another shitty i hate cops thread. then get a good read :slight_smile:

I was really dissapointed that it wasnt a “I got pulled over and…”
I really do enjoy watching you guys rip on those people.

That’s the only reason I came in here…

Why dont i ever see a guy like that when i get pulled over? Theyre allways all ‘son, do you know what im stopping you for?’ ‘You were doing 3 over the posted speed limit’… UGH…

Anyways, that guy is all truth, but i still dont like cops…

You can always tell what kind of people hate cops; criminals or idiots that get in trouble all the time.

lol

and

lol

good read.

i still hate being pulled over though. lmao. that’s why i always try to obey the law.

Good read.

Videos in court do not get played unless it can help a case. A video of you talking to a cop does not help the judge decide if you were speeding but if the officer decides to tell the judge that you are an asshole to him, you can bet you will hear your voice playing in the court room from that expierence.

Other than that, cops naturally profile. Everyone does. It was a good read and made some good points tho.

Great article. :tup:

That cop is now my hero

:tup:

This thread does not deliver in the way I was expecting.

Good read though.