Massive S chassis pull over lastnight?

pretty much was safe in the Richmond Hill meet and surrounding area, even with some peeling out and minor drifting with the last remaining crew when we headed out to eat at a restaurant afterwards at almost 2am lol :stuck_out_tongue:

serves any catless people right, it ain’t worth the extra 1-2hp, getting pulled over and hassled, then charged…high flow is enough.

will be interesting to see once my cars back on the road… I cant see why insecure line clips would cause a problem… bald tires yes… thats just asking for trouble guys

high beam bulb is nothing… you only need low beams and the battery tie down thing is kinda important… the rest was BS… Ill Jump in my car and run Beofre they towed my car over that bullshit stuff

High beam bulbs are based on the fact that dual-filament bulbs on static (ie. non-flip up headlights) are your DRL’s run in series, therefore less wattage, not as bright. When you turn on your headlights at night, your DRL’s, aka your high beams are de-energized and your low-beams are energized.

The 5-0 was probably thinking about something along those lines, assuming most of the cars had flip ups.

^Hence why cops are not supposed to make these kind of judgements, because they’re not trained mechanical inspectors.

Some shit is pretty obvious to spot, like no cat, super jdm tyte “can’t drive over a credit card” lowness, tires sticking out the fenders by 2 inches, etc.

Most stuff that is very easy to spot and make a judgement on, i would be ready to let that fly. But when they get inside your hood and say your battery tie down is not there (where the fuck is the battery gonna go? it’s sitting in its basket) and look behind your tires if your brake line clip is there or not and if your tie-rod boot is intact, this is getting pretty fuckin ridonculous…

that is why i stopped driving a 240sx. I got harassed too much time for not breaking any traffic laws and then getting dumped with pure bs. They lie in court btw its their made up notepad vs your word at court. So make sure you have solid evidence of the whole incident.

ramesh clearly said he got raped by an MTO officer, not a police officer

lol i drove all over that area even went into timmies a couple times that night in my black s14 hmmmm maybe there only after s13’s? or possibly they were told to pull over all 240’s and i just got lucky lol

Got pulled over by a motorcycle cop on the 401 on the way home from Oakville this morning – he pulled me over because my exhaust could “swallow a watermelon”, but turned out to be a decent guy and didn’t give me any tickets.

While we were pulled over a sportbike zipped by at at LEAST 200 km/h, to which he said “ya, there’s nothing we can do about that”.

He did have a few warnings though:

• if your tires stick out past the body, you need mudflaps
  • if I plan to modify my “asian” car, be careful of Chinese rip off parts and stolen engines

^^asian car lol man i showed to 403 around midnight in the accord and was wondering why it was empty thank god i wasn’t driving the rx bald tires and a stupid loud exhaust would have been walking home

I got pulled over in my 180, because a fuse blew and night time running taillights werent on, they tried doing an inspection, saying my car had racing wheels, and all this crap,
Its so anouying,
Any other RHD guys get told to put a RHD sticker on?

I don’t believe you need RHD sticker unless your car doesn’t have turn signals…

“racing wheels” lol.

On another note, what justifies them towing your car? I understand if you have something unsafe (bald tires, brakes aren’t working, etc.), but they can’t tow you for “illegal exhaust”, can they?

^^ I think he had to tow it back home or wherever. I dont think they impound your car for exhaust yet…

haha “yet”

Anyone noticed they are all Hondas?

can anyone verify this mudflap thing? I just pulled mine off today damnit

lol, still got mine in tact even tho I’ve been planning to ditch them and get a rear lip instead…and I’m upgrading to a wider stance too! …hmm.

and if we were to put over fenders to cover wider wheels they would find a ticket for those too i guess.

high beam bulb is nothing… you only need low beams and the battery tie down thing is kinda important… the rest was BS… Ill Jump in my car and run Beofre they towed my car over that bullshit stuff

Chris you can run cos you have a RB with r32 brakes and god knows what else. Some other guys can’t run cos they just don’t have the WHP to back them up. AKA me…

^^ lol… cars not that fast yet…

as for the wider wheels with mudflaps… what is meant my this is the top of the tire cannot be out past the fender… roll your fenders / pull as long as top down veiw you cannot see tread then your golden

its one of those rulz that has been in effect a long time but has never really been used on cars… mainly for 4x4 trucks with massive tires why they put cut out fender flares on them… mind you the law is never inforced on trucks for the most part… just now since the FNF movies cops are looking to clamp down on imports and have started looking into way to trap us/ give us tickets

My car will be going from the paint booth to a shop where Ill be present with a poloroid camera taking pictures as it in re saftied even tho it is already legal to be on road etc etc been in my name for yrs… Ill be getting a new safety form to put in a envelope along with all the pictures taken of my car while being inspected and signed by mech saying everything is a OK … if I get pulled over and botherd/ stupid tickets Ill simply pull out said folder and show cop