Massive S chassis pull over lastnight?

flush tucked wheels FTW!

bottom of the tire is past the fender, but top isn’t.

BOOYEAHHHHHHHH

yeah your the guy with the coupe identical to my hatch

when i was pulling out of timmies a cop was doing a u-turn in front of me so i flashed my brights to let him go cause my front signals were out and thats why i got pulled over on ridgeway. luckily i had a box of fifty bulbs in my hatch to make up for it hahahaha.

+1

Thats still illegal FYI.

:slight_smile:

NO PART OF THE WHEEL MAY EXTEND PAST THE FENDER

i was told by some random dude in a parking lot who said his buddy got a ticket in his skyline for no rhd sticker… what is that all about?

no one said anything about this when i registered the car?

Lately, I been getting pulled over ever 2nd or 3rd night. I just go with it man. I laugh. Play around with the cops. Done nothing wrong…so it’s just a routine “check”

MTO showed up once after I got an improper muffler ticket (Straight pipe ftmfw!)

They go over the ENTIRE car. I taught MTO how to check ball joints properly as well.

RB? HA, they are god damn clueless. One guy looked at the “stamp” on the car and then compared that to the badge on the motor. “Oh, cool. 24 and 24. Must be factory”

I get more compliments then complaints when I get pulled over. It’s actually kind of nice.

Last guy informed me of a blitz the weekend that just passed and a whole wack of other shit. We ended up talking for 15 minutes!

If you know how to talk, your all good. Just don’t be a douche.

Honestly if you or your car have nothing to hide … and your not a dick … chances are you will be fine

fronts and rears stick out boooyaaaaa
last tues when i was out there i saw some 240sx doing donuts in the lot… could have something to do with it

just ignorant cops not knowing how to enforce the law

for the millionth time, you dont need a rhd sticker if you have working turn signals

I’m just a little worried, I don’t want to be harassed.

Just to make a point, I’ve never gotten a ticket. As a matter of fact, I’ve never been pulled over, EVER. :slight_smile:

knocks on wood

lol exactly what i do…they ask me stupid questions like oh so wheres the drugs and your gun? im like o i forgot em at home… lol i was pretty surprised… not all cops are dicks… like 87 said just talk to em

^That’s pretty fuckin dumb to say. I’d say you can talk like that to about 2% of the officers out there. Best thing to do is don’t say shit at all or talk as less as possible and don’t put yourself in jeopardy.

Watch this everyone:

Don’t talk to cops part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
Don’t talk to cops part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE
Citizen’s guide to surviving police encounters (MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE IN THE IMPORT COMMUNITY): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

And if you think they’re being friendly with you by complimenting your car while they go over it entirely and you’re helping them out, you’re freakin naive. Maybe they are being genuinely sincere, some of them might. But they could also take mental notes of what you got and write everything down when they go back to their car. Then next time you get pulled over, they bring out all this bs list because they already know what you got, since YOU helped them figure out what mods you had in the past.

^^^
This don’t talk to cops thing is based on US law and not Canadian.

You, are a moron. It’s not a god damn meet. He pulled me over. You think I am gonna say…HEY BROZOR!!! Check out mah mofogin nitrows exprezzzzzzzz.

Your attitude towards police is the REASON they treat you like shit. Grow the fuck up. You my friend are one of the ignorant “tuners” People like you are what gives us ALL a bad name and image.

No doubt, cops can be douche’s. Yet it all starts with why they pulled you over to begin with!

It’s simple. Act smart.

Even if they pull bs on you, just accept it.

Go to court, prove them wrong and live life. Because in reality, if the cop is really a prick, then how do you avoid a ticket? You could get pulled for something gay like having a turn signal bulb out (as mentioned) and only get charged with that OR get pulled for that AND have a bunch of tickets for other stupid shit. Why? Because the cop felt like it.

It’s bullshit, but w.e, in the end, I’d rather pay 75$ then 750$.

Can’t u legally refuse to give consent to have ur car inspected by police/mto without a warrant on the roadside? They can just ask u to get it recertified or something, right.

they dont need a warrant lol. plus thats mto’s job to take cars off the road.

they need reasonable suspicion IIRC
you can also object to this can you not?

your a fag anyways alfred