May 1st - Bings Meet

Didn’t get a chance to go , birthday in the family.

For those that went
Entertain the people who didn’t.

How was it?
Any Stupidity?

Pictures, Video’s, etc.

How did everyone enjoy the food?

Who had the most baLLer whip yo?

Was great, decent turn out, even with the rain. I took lots of pictures, ill get them up tomorrow

meet was sickk, what happened to the people that got pulled over? i never heard what happened, but meet was awsome, anyone got a video of the rev off lol

it was just one guy that got pulled for no front plate but he didnt get a ticket.

it’s a shame the weather didnt cooperate but the turnout was great nonetheless.

i’ll put up a more comprehensive write up later this week

i’m surprised the s14 with the roof rack and 4 wheels strapped to it with one strap wasn’t stopped. looked sketchy as f*ck in the pics i saw.

to all the boys and girls out there that wanna be cool and strap wheels to your roof… do it properly. >_>

^ no comment :slight_smile:

on another note, you guys may have thought that the meet was too early, but it was because we were pre-emptively celebrating the death of Bin Laden

^ for some reason I don’t buy the whole bin laden is no more

for some reason i don’t care about bin laden any more^

haha just going to be plastered on the news for a few weeks untill something else happens

I was curious to know what happened to Jordans s14, was smoking blue heavily

looked like it was burningin oil on the way out

I made sure I was driving infront of him during the cruise lol

Meet was awesome, good food, great people, good times.

lots of fun, niagara needs to improve their roads however

what was up with the blue minivan beefin’ on the skyline?

really wish i went to this one but the night before was long. hopefully ill reach next year.

oh, just remembered another highlight of the night: stock tsx revving it out the lot. anyone?

did you also hear his BURNOUT!? lols

lol kinda like that Chevy truck who drove past and revved his engine a bunch of times… lame.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mURnqzdD9Qw/TbTbKX7MHNI/AAAAAAAAAqM/MMhhDtv272s/s1600/ronartestusingimaginationsincenopics.jpg

how about you use sight and click on th thread called “Bings meet pics” …instead?

Hrm, I think it might have been for teh lulz… I do enjoy your butthurt humorless commentary though! So by all means, keep doin you homie