Bing's meet

Hey guys, just wondering if you guys have a date for Bing’s meet yet? I wanna organize a cruise down there with all the Quebec guys this year.

We will be having it, but i have to set the date still…

i’m thinking may 18 right now, but it remains to be seen.

if you guys are coming from that far i will help arrange hotels for you the night before.

That would be awesome if you could help out, I’m sure you know the good hotels from the bad. lol

Hopefully I can get around 15-20 cars. We’ll see how that goes.

would anyone like to explain to me an others wat “goes down” at a bings meet?? lol

Jay

I’m guessing topless Bings models and free tire giveaways, possibly getting your car washed by the models, Jonathan is personally bringing more skylines with him than you guys have ever seen. And I’ll be driving the most pimped out 240 in the history of Bing meets.

its like a full day of awesome 240’s, shitty 240’s, and other baller and shitty cars on a huge cruise & meet/eat.

its over all pretty cool.

but i think there should be more rules this year…
and at the top, non-totally-kick-ass cars park at tim hortons…
im tired of looking threw the photo’s and you see a POS

Try one of the biggest car cruises featuring a single car. There are who knows like 50+ 240’s cruising whats bad about that.

I’m definitely down for Bing’s meet again, last years meet was fucking awesome. Bing hosts the sickest meet every year. Each year it gets better and better, something I look really forward to all year long. Also some kick as gourmet food.

I will be upset if it’s on the 17-18th as I’ll be down in NC for the Maxton Monster (Standing) Mile shootout.

Personally I cant wait. Im a new s13 owner with a 180sx, and from the sounds of these meets, this day is going to be fucking sick. origonally I wasnt going to do it because its like 2 hours away, but after reading this im there lol

Where is it normally held?
And where are the stops or driving locations?

GTA ppl usually meet at SQ1. Drive up to Niagara falls for the meet itself. Usually a few convoys drive up that way all over Ontario and the States.

K cool i need proper dates so i can take them off work lol…

Sq1?

Square 1 shopping center. (mississauga i think?)

By the way, the Quebec guys are driving 6-7 hours to get there, so 2 hours is a breeze. lol

i might go to, prob be a couple of us from ottawa, hopefully i get my car painted buy then, well see

please note that the date is not yet confirmed.

there wont be any missing the details when we announce it.

I just got a 240, finally. I’m so excited! Bing, count me in for the meet :P.

I want to bring a car fan with me, we’re buddies. He’s more into old school V8 muscle cars, but still has great respect for my car, esp after he took a highway ramp at 90 and almost shit himself lmao

Hopefully all goes well, good luck with arranging everything, I’m willing to help with whatever I can do. :smiley:

Alright cool, im down for coming though so hopefully i can make ththe days once chosen lol

I thought the joint Onyx Syndicate Season Opener is supposed to replace bing’s meet?