Bing's meet

Nope…

we’re doing both… oh and there is an official SON open track day (full 8 hour+ weekend day) in the works at the moment… pretty much just need to pick a day.

that sounds cool… i f’d up my expenses, car won’t be ready for early in the season… what kind of dates are you looking at for this “Son open track day?”

TBD at this moment.

you’ll all be notified when it goes down.

so will bing be getting topless?i want him to wash my piece of sh!t

umm no

If there are guys from Ottawa coming, we should meet along the way, somewhere on the 401 or highway 7, depending what we take.

ah damn, that was what I expected at last year’s meet lol…juss playin haha, but yea last year’s meet was sick

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9187/dsc0084un7.jpg

here is an example of the cruises for those who havent been there before.

Bing,
this time you should have someone directing people into parking spots… that way people dont just park everything , everywhere like last summer…

and as for all the 240’s that are wood, they should park in the alley in between tim hortons and the restaurant. so they are still apart of it… but at least this way its not:

beautiful 240, pimped out 240, disgustingly baller 240, then rusted pos, then another baller car…

^^^^ lol thats jokes

no that some serious shit, iv been there for 2 meets, already, dude aint nothing better than a fleet , i mean 100+ 240’s going down the hiway, lol the exhaust notes is music to me ears, its like the running of the bulls, lol i havent seen no other car club do this every year so far, be proud to own a 240sx, were unique ,an also very envyed by bs honda’s ect…
son240 run tings up in herre!!!

We run dem tings… tings not run we

^^^ your funny lol

its " we run tings… tings nuh run we"

hey you guys ever get police trouble on these meets?

People acting like douches could attract cops.

yuh catteys

I call the police and have them on or around the premises at all times. They often park at Timmies next door or across the street while we leave so that people dont act up.

This meet is too large to keep it a secret so i let them in on it… it benefits everyone.

Theres no point in acting up, which is why i dont see WHY people do. If you fuck up showing off and you can potentially damage yourselves or someone else vehicle why even show right?

Thats actually a good idea, as long as they are not dicks about it

Even if you don’t damage anyone’s shit, no one cares that you know how to do a burnout or a gay half slide out of the parking lot.

This meet sounds soo sick … i prey for it to be after may 24 soo my car will all fixed up and ready to drive… being in college really limits my time and ablility to work on the car :frowning: