Awwww yeah! (post meet comments)

Wicked good meet.

Respect to Bing for stepping up and hosting us again.

Nice to see everyone out, esp all the turbo cars this year.

The one unfortunate incident notwithstanding, the cruise was awesome.

Thanks again Bing and thanks to all who came out.

good times

thanks bing.

Bing Ur Having Another One I Dont Care Ur Having One

Bing is the man…awesome meet…great to see lots of cars out and people supporting son240sx…cruise was awesome for sure…+10 bing for his hard work

and yes bing…have another this summer!

It was nice meeting a few new people, seeing new cars and of course cruising through the roads…GO BING

+1 for Bing, good food and good meet. We should definitely do this at the end of the year again. And bing, you better have your 240sx there this time.

Definitely a good meet. I think they get better and better each year :slight_smile:

Beautiful cars, nice cars, beaters, police & accidents as always.

Dozens upon dozens of pics & video’s are being uploaded as we speak.
brb

The day turned out better than everyone thought, beautiful cars like always and wicked meet… again thanks alot Bing for all the trouble you go through to make this happen year after year

Yea It was great Im gonna upload about 80 pics just now… check em out. Great job bing… too bad I left at 6:45 just missed the cruise. unfortunately I had to go :(. I saw one of the our guys broke down on the 401 tho. champaign color.

diditn see melissa enjoying bings meat much, oops meet

just kidding binzor

hell of a meet, i would have had a better time had my 180 been on the road

shit happens

if you throw another one, give me some notice so i can had a ride this time

I have attended a few of the Sq 1 meets, but this was my first time ever attending the Niagara meet, and the drive up was well worth it. From the food at the restaurant to the cruise through the Fall…everything was great. Props to Bing for organizing a great meet and cruise, I had a wicked time.

Tony, your car is hot dude. Your car may not be an elise but I’d hit it.

the first tri-mester is like that…

Thank you Wong family.

Great meet! Wish my car was running better. Thanks Bing and Co.

Big thank you goes out from all of us from K-town/Ottawa Bing… We just got back and its 3am but well worth it… See ya at the next one.

Thanks Bing, as always a well executed meet…

and the official head count was at? anyone count?

i am going to say 140+ people.

we had about 90 people east at the buffet and there were still aLOT of people outside the whole time dinner was going on.

also est. 75 - 85 cars.

i counted 60 cars or so halfway into the cruise, then a few more came, then we caught up to another 6 or so and a great many people did not come on the cruise at all and left early.