SON240SX / Bings NIAGARA MEET - 2008

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/bings2008.jpg

Hello everyone,

This thread will be the official thread for details about the SON240sx Niagara meet for 2008.

The agenda for the event is much the same as year’s past… but the stakes are much higher.

SUNDAY, JUNE 8 – ST CATHARINES, ON/NIAGARA, ON

361 Lake St.
St. Catharines, ON
L2N 4H5

1:00 - 2:00pm - Arrive in St Catharines with your respective Cruise.

For more information on the SQ1 Cruise, see: http://son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36236

The meet typically starts around this time, but really gets going when the SQ1 Mississuaga cruise arrives which is sometimes a bit later.

5:30p,m - This is when the Buffet Dinner is served and the buffet is open for about 1.5 hours or so. All you can Eat, All you can drink (NO ALCOHOL)

7:00pm - Cruise Niagara

This is the largest 240sx cruise on earth and is ALL LEGAL

NO RACING / NO DRIFTING / NO BURN-OUTS / NO POWER SLIDES

It’s 2008 gentlemen, no one gives a shit if you can squeal your tires out of a parking lot. This community has some of the top drivers and top drifters in the province. If you have something to prove, do it at the track.

ANYONE WHO FUCKS AROUND WILL BE BANNED FROM SON240SX FOR AN UNDETERMINED LENGTH OF TIME

AWARDS

There will be a SON240SX Awards component to the meet this year.

The following categories are competing for award plaques:

BEST S13 Hatch
BEST S13 Coupe
BEST S14
BEST Silvia or 180SX
BEST Wheel & Tire Fitment
PEOPLE’S CHOICE Award for Best S Chassis

We might do hand out prizes for:

longest distance driven
most wannabe JDM
something else if we or you think of it

There will be an entry fee to be eligible for the first 6 categories (bolded). There will be some surprise joke-awards as well. This entry fee will entitle you to a prime parking spot as well.

More info (including score sheets) at: http://son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36078

I am working with CARSTAR on having a booth set up to communicate employment opportunities at network locations across Ontario, Quebec and Alberta as well.

Further details will be released as they are decided upon.

DINNER

Dinner Buffet: $15 per person, includes grat.

All you can eat:

Chicken Fried Rice
Sweet and Sour chicken balls (best you’ll ever have)
egg rolls
spring rolls
honey chicken wings
beef and broccoli
szechuan delight (spicy)

what kind of a turnout are you expecting this year binzor?

I’ll be there rain or shine…:slight_smile:

Ill be there…very hungover…My 19th birthday is the 7th haha.

yes, so pumped for this. What about like times etc and directions lol

glad the date was moved to a later time. hopefully i will find myself a clean s13 by then.

i’ll be thereeee

ill be there no matter what.

hey bing i was hoping i could use this event to buy parts off you with no shipping.
please tell me you will bring lots of parts to this event… i think anyone with stuff to sell should bring what they can, treat this like a 240 garage sale!!!

Count me in…:smiley:

hahah mines the 6th ill be in the same state :stuck_out_tongue:

yes i will have alot there… but you really should make arrangements with me before hand to have everything you need there.

dammit… looks like i’m not back until june 30th.

Lol, bing i may pick the exhaust off you than :wink:

Wicked sick… you will have a freshly swapped 240 hatch to join you on the 8th … its getting swapped out may 25th lol … thanks bing

im in to you can hook up with me and a few others to drive down cant wait.

My team and I will be there, last year was great.

U know we will all be there Bing.

Looking forward to it. I just hope I can both get the time off work, and make it the whole way down the QEW without it eating my exhaust again

the only thing that will stop me from making it is if im in jail. in which case i will send my girlfriend in my 240 to represent me… like an ambassador of sorts.

maybe i’ll change my return flight from the 12th to the 7th then haha, hopefully i can represent in my nice silvia… if not the rb25 powered one will have to suffice

nice, still on a sunday, i’m good to go~

i’ll probably be there with my mazda premacy.unless i can borrow a 240sx/silvia ahem willx