Big thanks to Bing and the team!

Just wanted to say that you put on a great meet! Lots of awesome cars and great people showed up.

Im sure I speak for a lot of us here when I say thanks for all the effort you and all the guys/gals that helped make this such a success.

Sorry I had to miss the cruise. Im sure it was a blast though.

Meet was sick !

Man, the meet didnt even start until the cruise, it was sick! When everyone was behind that niagara powerplant magigger and parked like 3 or 4 wide revving, im pretty sure I blew in my pants. Meet was a huge success, thanks, as said above.

Definatly a sick ass meet, will be there next year for sure.

HUGE LINE OF CARS JUST REVVING! Beautiful.

First Bing’s meet I’ve been too, hopefully I can reach there next time in my own car:mrgreen:

Thanks Bing.

It was good times as always. Thanks!

any police trouble like TNC meet??

great meet you guys. thanks binG!

Thanks Bing … definitely was an awesome day … mad props

i didnt see any 5-0 trouble, but i only got there about 6 and for the cruise, i think the best was once entering the falls, everyone revving in the tunnel by the border! :smiley:

thanks to the organizers, otherwise i would have been at home doing the homework I am now doing! :mad:

Awesome day! Wife and I had a great time. Saw a few S14’s broken down on the QEW afterward though, And one S13 pulled over (not by police, just on the side) with some other cars i recognised from the meet (MX6 and Cant remember the other one) Near Kitchener on the 401

Thanks Bing, awesome event!

Went so well, no cops, no trouble…went great.

Thanks Bing! Everyone who helped did an awsome job!

very minor after the cruise in the no frills lot. They just wanted to see what was up. Other than that, no.

just got home in hamilton…

what a day… too long, too crazy…

thanks to everyone for coming out… i would have liked to have extended a few interesting conversations today. hoepfully everyone understands when i have to abruptly exuent…lol

i cant even think right now, need sleep, big day at work tomorrow…

all i can think of though, is that today was such a fantastic time with you guys, everyone (EXCEPT THEO) behaving and doing right by this community and the rules of the road.

we set a good example out there today and i was happy to facilitate it.

i had a fantastic time, and yeah i had to let it rain a little bit in the evening but i saved it for after the buffet.

how can we even go into work tomorrow with normal boring people…

them - “how was your weekend?”

you / me - “it fucking ruled, i did shit you’ll never be a part of because you suck and fail at life whereas i am awesome and so are all my 240sx friends”

them - “i had a bbq”

you / me - “GTFO of my office right now!”

epic lulz. cant wait to be out there with a 240! :smiley:
i kinda wish i didnt leave no frills when it rained, shoulda brought out the S/C 4runner :cool:.

Lmao!!

awesome meet,

saw at least 3-4 cars broken down on the way home to toronto…

who turned off the air conditioning during meal time?

Thanks Bing!!! yo the “TWISTIES” is scary at night!!! and you guys drift back there? you guys need to check your heads. lol. It was a nice meet, hope to see more of you guys at the track.

Thanks Bing!!! Im definitely going to be back next year, i was so amazed at how many 240s turned out haha never seen that many in one place ever before =D

Thank you Bing! great meet, great cars, great people! i didnt think that they actually drifted in the “Twisty’s” , they was saying not to, so i didnt go and watch

First time out and I had a pretty good time. To bad my totally awesome car was stuck all the way in the back. hahaha Next time I have to get there way earlier! I can’t believe I missed everything though, my girlfriend wanted to walk around so I missed the awards and the Chinese food! wtf?>?!

By the way, those coin-op car washes SUCK ASS, no wonder they don’t have them in Quebec…lol

Even though I got home at 5:30am and had to work at 9am, it was still totally worth it!! Def going next year.

So Bing, great job!