2009 Bing's Spring Meet?

Hey just wondering if there are any plans in place as of yet for a spring meet.
It’s pretty early, but some would say it’s never too early!

lol pretty sure its ussually in May/June and its always at Bings family owned restaurant in St Kits, then followed by a cruise…

Dan STFU.

i havent given it alot of thought yet, but i do plan on doing it again this year.

I cant wait… it will be the first year that my 240sx will hit the road in my ownership.

I really hope I can get another s13 before the bings meet or Ill be crying.lol

Definately up for it in the sil-40, first year actually owning a 240 and June 28th is my 1 year anniversary, so im up for it.

no matter when it is ill be there, bing get some gangster plans going on, last year end meet, the cruise was amazing…other then the like 40+ weather lmao…sweating like crazy…

+1 on the weather comment…no a/c really sucks sometimes but you gotta do what you gotta do…i hope this year the meet will be on a cooler day though. definitely plan on coming out.

Haha, don’t matter what day for me, my 180 has a/c and believe me if its hot that shit is gunna be blasting. Also i think the reason osad finally initiated this thread cause I think this is going to be the only time you had a car for bings meet, is it not? LOL!! :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ good chris you have ac so ill ride with you haha

lol chris, im just nosey and curious. also i was bored and haven’t posted on son in a bit… needed to boost my post count y0.

and ya hahaha, ive owned my cars all around bing’s meets. never owned a vehicle during the time when there was a big son meet-up hehe.

ac is key

gotta love it

i feal special when i use it

chris knows what i mean

i wanna enter the car show this year, if they have it!!
i wanna get the -->> “just give it to him cause he’ll kill you” award!!

i hope to make this one… missed the last.

i’m sure it will be a good turn out. looking forward to it. last year was a good one. i almost didn’t make it when the rear of my exhaust dropped off its hangar and i had to go to the shop to fix it and cruise up a bit later. bing, i hope this years as good or better then the last.

i hope my car is ready to go in the spring… i missed this thing by a few months last year and i dont want to miss out this year

hopefully i can make it out this year aswell. no more contemplating from me, finally have an S-chassis in working order lol

Ill be there in the 180 :slight_smile: Ice cold A/C

Its kind of funny when you see like 80% of us driving with our arms out the window trying to catch some breeze(last year)lol.